Author's Note

I don't do usually do this kinds of things, but I have to. Everyday, it's getting really hard to write chapters for you guys. And I feel like I don't write good enough to impress you guys. To wanna make actually vote or comment.

This is really hard for me to do, but I have to. I have contemplated for a long period of time, and I think that I have came into a conclusion.

And I really think that this is the right thing to do. My book just doesn't fit you guys anymore, and it sucks big time. And there's people actually who private message me, and gave a pretty harsh critic. It hurts a lot, cause what they said is actually true.

And so, here I am.

I have made up my mind.

I have come into a conclusion.

To end the book ONCE and for ALL. Book 1 and book 2. After deleting the books, I'm also going to delete my wattpad account. I just don't feel like writing anymore.

It doesn't make me happy like It used to be, when a lot of people appreciates my book. Now, I have realized that no one appreciates it, and it's time to end it.

Delete.

I can't believe that this is actually happening,

Oh god....
-
-
-
-
-

-

-

-Goodbye

Maybe, I'll have a restart one day, but for now, this is goodbye.

It was fun while it lasted.

-

-

-

-

-

APRIL FOOLS!! 😂😂😂✌️

Did anyone fall for this? Even a little? 😂😂