Chapter 8: Assassin save Archer

((Note: Superbowl Sunday is today! nothing but excitement! Let's do this!))

No POV

Naofumi was walking out of the castle, following behind was Khiry, who is unbeknown to his pen pal friend. Khiry then grabs his wrist, but when Naofumi turns around, he sees no one. Naofumi looks in his hand & found a big handbag full of silvers. he looks around to see no one. he did found a note on it. He then opens it & read it.

Naofumi: "1st meeting. Prove them wrong. -Assassin."

The Assassin is hiding on the side of the stairs as he sees Naofumi nodded & walk downstairs to the town. The Assassin then stand up from his hiding spot & walk to where Naofumi was standing. He looks back at the castle.

Khiry(Mind): As much as I would love to give her a fate worse than death, I need to get stronger.

Khiry then head downstairs & walked to town to find Mordred & Astolfo. They are standing in the middle of the town. As he approached them, they turn around to him.

Mordred: He passed by.

Astolfo: What was in that bag?

Khiry: Full with silvers. I gave him his silverback that Malty stole along with the Spear Hero.

Astolfo: Why is your bag full like his?

Khiry: Well, the Sword Hero & the Bow Hero are also being punished for believing a lie from her. Malty use the gravest sin to manipulate them without the Shield Hero knowing. "Attempting to sexually assault a woman deserves Death."

Mordred & Astolfo were stunned by the law of Melomarc.

Astolfo: Man, your pen pal got lucky.

Khiry: Yeah. Well, before I tell you about our objectives, how about we get some magical clothes?

Mordred & Astolfo then nodded as the three of them headed to a tailor store. They then entered to see two women: One is wearing a pair of glasses & one is wearing a white bow.

 They then entered to see two women: One is wearing a pair of glasses & one is wearing a white bow