Chapter 40: Manual of Assassin

((Note: We are back! It is time to finish season 1. I was planning on a Season 1.5 where Khiry entered the world of Fate/Grand Order, but I think it would be better off alone. Let's do this!))

No POV

Filo is pulling a carriage that has Naofumi, Raphtalia, Khiry, Mordred, Atalanta, Fran, Blaze & Astolfo inside it.

Raphtalia: Naofumi-sama... Naofumi-sama. 

Naofumi then looked at Raphtalia smiling at him.

Filo: We're here.

The 9 of them then went up to the new Church of the five heroes as the shield & daggers there.

Raphtalia: Look, Naofumi-sama. The crest has changed from three heroes to five. This country is about to change.

Naofumi: Yeah. & now we can upgrade classes instead of being turned away.

Khiry: You guys go ahead. We all got an ascension level increase when I visited the queen.

Naofumi: Are you sure?

Khiry: Positive.

Astolfo: Besides, Khiry is already in his Stage 2 outfit, so we should be fine.

The group then went inside to see two new people inside the church.

Knight #1: Her Majesty entrusted us with guarding the dragon hourglass. Now, come this way.

Khiry: Is the space I reserved here ready?

Mage #1: Why, yes. Of course. Right this way.

Khiry: I'll be back Naofumi.

Khiry POV

I then see the space I asked for to be a nice side for both rooms. I then pulled out the instructions for the modern bathhouse. I then summoned 50 clones of myself.

 I then summoned 50 clones of myself

Me: Alright, guys. I am going to make a healing pool for the kingdom. Making a sento is going to be a bit problematic.

The other me are agreeing about building the pools, separating them from the men's & women's. It did take a while, but I finally managed to build several pools. However, I then followed Astolfo going into the pool bath.

 However, I then followed Astolfo going into the pool bath