Assassin Custom/Create a Noble Phantasm

Me: Hello, there. the writer Sparky is here. Today, I will give you a choice to give him a Noble Phantasm. You can pick any final smash/Rage arts/Ultimate moves from the video games. Here is his first Noble Phantasm:

Name: Sheikah Dance

Quick, Arts, or Buster: Arts

Rank: B

Noble Phantasm Type: Anti-Unit

Hits: 17

Per Hit Percentage: 3%, 3%, 3%, 2%, 3%, 3%, 3%, 2%, 3%, 3%, 3%, 2%, 3%, 3%, 3%, 2%, 12%

Effect: Deals damage that ignores defense buffs to one enemy.

Description: Khiry brandishes his dagger, then he dashes forward and slashes. If he catches anyone, the will appear onscreen, and the screen will darken and obscure the stage and fighters. he will proceed to follow up the first slash with a kick, an upward slash, a palm thrust, and an ax kick. he then appears behind the opponent and performs an upward slash, followed by a kick, a knife-hand strike, and a downwards slash. he then flips back over to the front of the opponent and attacks with an outward slash, followed by an inward slash, a kick, a punch, 2 more kicks, and a slash. Afterward, he appears behind the opponent again and delivers a final powerful slash which launches them in the opposite direction she was traveling.

Me: That is the layer of creating his custom Noble Phantasm. If you have any finishers you want me to put in, Just tell me in the comments below the name of the finisher & the game where it comes from. There are two warnings for him: 1. Changing Noble Phantasm could change or add some/all appearance. 2. The Character whose finishers you put MUST be acknowledgeable in the RIGHT servant class.