Chapter 6: Assassin getting info system

((Note: Happy Thanksgiving day! Time to give you a chapter. Let's do this.))

No POV

Khiry & Astolfo are looking at each other as Khiry sees the lance in his hands.

Khiry: That lance belongs to Argalia, who is a knight & prince of Cathay, isn't it?

Astolfo: Yes. This lance came from him, & I won it in a lance competition.

Khiry: I thought that spear has a low killing ability.

Astolfo: It does. It acts only as a cavalry lance unstrengthened by magecraft, unable to pierce through all defenses, & lacking any special killing blows like always piercing the heart.

Khiry is now looking at the dead king cobra.

Astolfo: Although it will still cause the enemy to bleed & kill them should it penetrate their heart, killing is not its primary intent, but it does prove deadly in battle.

Khiry: Okay, I guess that makes sense.

Khiry's HUD is telling the cobra is poisonous.

Khiry: Hmm...

Khiry walks to the cobra, lift his left leg, & break one of his teeth. He picks it up & analyzes the tooth. He decided to put the tooth in the black gem on his dagger, causing the dagger to transform into a snake based dagger.

 He decided to put the tooth in the black gem on his dagger, causing the dagger to transform into a snake based dagger

Name: Jealous Fang

Attributes: Poison

Capabilities: This dagger can create, shape, and manipulate and poisonous substances. For the sake of clarity: poison, toxin, and venom are terms for any substance that injures the health or destroys life when absorbed into the system: poison is the general word, is a poison produced by an organism (plant, fungus, animal); it is especially used in medicine in reference to disease-causing bacterial secretions, is especially used of the poisons secreted by certain animals, usually injected by bite or sting.

Limitation: May be unable to create poison, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources. Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user and their power's natural limits. May lack Poison Immunity and Poison Absorption, making mistakes in manipulation harmful to the users as well. Weak against Poison Sealing.

Khiry: Maybe I can do combat with this.

Khiry then looks at Astolfo & send a party request to Astolfo, who is surprised at the request.

Astolfo: Wait!

Khiry: what?

Astolfo: You would actually recruit me?