Chapter 20: Assassin's Fate? (Part 1)

((Note: The first chapter of the year. Nothing to do for the moment. Let's do this!))

No POV

After getting enough magical thread. the group headed back to Trifas City. When they made it to the city, Khiry(Blake) then turn back to himself & head to his room. He then placed the thread on his table & then turn to Blaze.

Khiry: Ok, Blaze. I am going to make your outfit.

Blaze: Are you sure, master?

Khiry: Since I have unlocked Weaver & Goldsmith, I want to learn them as well. Plus I just found out that those two classes are the same level as Alchemist & Culinarian. Ready, Blaze?

Blaze: Yes.

Blaze then takes off Astolfo's cloak as Khiry then blushed red when he looked at her.

Khiry(Mind): I don't think I could EVER get used to women being naked.

Khiry then started running around Blaze at the speed of sound as not only he weaving the outfit but also at a much faster rate. He then stop & went to others as Blaze wearing a white and red qipao, red and black gloves, a red hairpiece, black leggings, and black heeled boots. She then looks at her new outfit.

((Note: I have posted up a picture with her outfit, but ill posted again with the full body

((Note: I have posted up a picture with her outfit, but ill posted again with the full body.))

Blaze: Master, I... I don't have anything to say.

Khiry: Since that thread is made from your mana, it should make it easy to transform from bird to human without ripping it.

Blaze: Thank you. You're not making your new outfit?

Khiry: It can wait. Right now, we are going to clean up the other heroes' mess.

Astolfo: Wait. You mean...?

Khiry: Yep. I have two visions that Motoyasu & Ren caused. This is why we need to act before it causes problems. We will be splitting into teams to increase our effectiveness working as a two-people team. Astolfo, Blaze, you will be taking the bioplant that Motoyasu planted It is a tall tree with an eye. You can't miss it.

Blaze: Understood.

Khiry: Which makes us tackle the dragon problem Ren has killed.

Mordred: Why didn't he just find a way to get rid of the body?

Khiry: Because those two & Itsuki think that this is all a video game to them. I should know.

Atalanta then sees a roll-up scroll on Khiry's table. She then pick up the letter & show it to Khiry as he then looked curious.

 She then pick up the letter & show it to Khiry as he then looked curious