Chapter 16: Assassin's Phoenix

((Note: The title was a choice between this & "Rider's Phoenix." Guess which one I choose. Let's do this!))

No POV

Atalanta: A phoenix... & you said it reacted to the fire crystal?

Khiry: Yeah. But it did give Mordred & I did get our Rider forms.

Astolfo: Awesome! You look like the part. 

Mordred: My Rider form is basically like a swimsuit for the summer.

Khiry: That explains the board & the red bikini.

Mordred then blushed a bit.

Mordred: Hey, partner. have you read the book about demi-servant?

Khiry: Yeah. Turns out I inherit this skill called Succeed Phantasm. It must have granted me one possessing heroic spirit.

Astolfo: So, we just need to find that heroic spirit then.

Mordred: He should ask the queen & Dick wizard Merlin.

Khiry then grabs the fire crystal & sees how does he absorb it. The Phoenix then squawk as he then thought about it. 

Khiry: "Assassin!"

Khiry then turn himself back to his assassin form, then absorbed the fire crystal with his black gem. it then turns his into a fire-type dagger.

 it then turns his into a fire-type dagger

Name: Igniting Glare

Element: Fire

Capabilities: Users can create, shape, control, generate and manipulate every form/type of fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, flame being the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different. The user can also completely control the temperature of the fire at will.

Limitations: Control, discipline, forethought, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.

Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user and their power's natural limits.

Fire Immunity, Fire Resistance, and/or Thermal Resistance isn't always part of the package, so burning yourself is possible.

May not be immune to other side-effects/byproducts, such as smoke.

May be unable to create fire, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.

Unless the user has Cosmic Fire Manipulation or Hell-Fire Manipulation/Holy Fire Manipulation:

The Fire Triangle (Oxygen, Fuel, Heat) applies: