Chapter 17: Caster's Material

((Note: This book is a bit under 7K view. plus, you guys waited for half the month of NNN. The 6th episode gave me an idea. Let's do this!))

No POV

Naofumi & Raphtalia are still staring at Blaze in shock as Khiry is still staring at them.

Khiry: Really? Still processing.

Naofumi: How is it that your fiolial is red?

Khiry: That is not a fiolial. Blaze is a phoenix.

Naofumi & Raphtalia: EH?!!

Raphtalia: Awesome!

Naofumi: Where did you get that?

Khiry: The monster egg.

Naofumi: Stop bullshitting.

Khiry: I am not bullshitting! 

Naofumi then thinks about it as he did remember Khiry, like Kasumi, buying the eggs. He then sighed as that is the only way he could have gotten it.

Naofumi: Well, I can't blame you for that. But still, you raise a Phoenix similar to how I raise Fio.

Khiry: Fio?

Raphtalia: That is the name of Fiolial.

Khiry: How original... 

Naofumi: Whatever.

Khiry: Anyway, I was about to come to ask you how are you doing, but I see you are doing fine.

Naofumi then thinks about a red-haired woman with plants, then thought about Khiry using vines.

Naofumi(Mind): Wait a minute... The plants... The Vines...

Naofumi: Was that you?

Khiry: I thought you might figure it out. Poison Ivy.

Naofumi: Isn't it the name of the plants?

Khiry: Yep. My first custom Caster form.

Naofumi: Oh. What is the deal with those people?

Khiry then looks right with his eyes.

Khiry: They are connected to royalty. I wish I know who...

Naofumi: I see. Well, I did become a traveler.

Naofumi shows Khiry two traveling passes.

Naofumi: I asked the chief to get a second pass for you, unless...

Khiry then grabbed the pass.

Khiry: Thank you, Naofumi. I will use it with care.

Khiry then smiled at Naofumi as he smiled back at him. Khiry then climbs on the back of Blaze. Blaze started to hover a little bit.

Khiry: I will be seeing you, Naofumi!

Blaze then fly to the sky & headed to her nest next to Trifas City. Khiry then looks at the pass, then sees that they are approaching Blaze's huge nest. Blaze then lowered herself in the nest as Khiry then slide off her back. He then went to her & petted her beak.

Khiry: I am going to have someone check on you, ok Blaze?

Blaze then screeched. Khiry then smiled & jump out of the nest. As he landed on the ground, he think about something. He then switches to Martial Arts style, only to find that his gloves are now metal knuckles. Still possessed the six slots, Khiry then thinks about it.