Chapter 32: Berserker Noble Phantasms (Part 1)

((Note: Trying so hard to get into university. Anyway, it is time to change the time. Let's do this!))

Khiry POV

I then looked at the scene carefully. I then decided to get involved.

Me: Hmm... If the kingdoms are going to protect themselves from Naofumi, the only kingdom is Silvelt. I heard they love the Shield Hero & worship him, but...

I then remember the crystal ball.

Me: I believe there is a way to alter it. Ok, I know the Who, the What, the Where, the How, & the Why. The question is When...

I then looked at the stopwatch to see that the minute hand started to move at a fast pace while the hour hand move a little fast as it passed 12, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Now, it passed 8, but the minute hand stop at 6. I then think about it until I got it.

Me: The time & day! It is not happening tonight, it is happening tomorrow night! 

I then pressed the button to went back to normal. However, there is a chain near me. I then looked up to see that the chain had gone a little higher. I then realized that It was a trap. I was pulled up, but I stabbed the ground with Spring Envy. I was being hold closed to the ground, then yanked my legs that is wrapped around the chain, then someone crashed down as the blade is near my neck. My senses are telling me that she has a strong connection to the snake as my system shows me her name.

 My senses are telling me that she has a strong connection to the snake as my system shows me her name

Me: 3⭐ Medusa? You have beautiful eyes.

Medusa is embarrassed as she then got off of me. I then sit up.

Me: Why did you try to strike me like an assassin, depict being a Rider?

Medusa: I didn't mean it, but I have an understanding connection towards you through my senses. 

Me: Well, it does feel like that, considering that I was blind for 2 years.

Medusa: I see. It feels like you are a natural. Impressive. I want to give you something.

She then looked into my eyes for a few seconds until...

Congratulations, You've unlocked a new eye abilities types of Mystic Eyes

Me:  Huh...

Medusa: Fairwell.

Me: Wait! Can I scan you?

Medusa then blushed & covered her chest, but I quickly panicked.

Me: Wait! Not like that!

I then showed her a black gem on the dagger.

Me: Like this.

The black gem then scanned Medusa.

Congratulations, You've unlocked 3 out of 42 Rider servants