Chapter 42: Assassin's first time (🍋)

((Note: It is time for the first time ever that this book will have a lemon part. However, it will not be the only lemon. So, let's see if we can make sure, this book won't be deleted because of the guide. Then again, Waifu Insert Scenarios wasn't deleted. Let's do this!!))

No POV

After Naofumi dropped them off at their place, Khiry then decided to make some more ninja tools, clothes, & weapons.

Khiry: Okay, we will eat some food, then I will make more of my assassin outfit, tools & weaponry.

Mordred: Isn't that outfit still standing?

Khiry: Standing, yes. Freshness? No.

Atalanta: Ain't that the truth.

Khiry then smelled his clothes. It smells like fish & sweat. 

Khiry: Okay. I will have Wyndia make us something, while I wash up & make some more ninja stuff.

The group then entered the house. Wyndia then checked the recipes for the group. She wanted to try & make Spaghetti Carbonara. Khiry then decided to teach Wyndia how to make pasta from scratch. Wyndia is trying her best. A clone of Khiry is getting the other ingredients. After the dough is made & stretched to the right length, Khiry then folds it into fours & cuts it. 

Wyndia: Thanks, father.

Khiry: Now, I am going to head to the bathhouse.

Khiry then went to the Bathhouse. He then took off his clothes & enjoyed the hot water. Satan then picked his ninja outfit.

Khiry: Huh? Satan?

Satan: I'll wash your clothes & make more of them. You need to rest.

Khiry: Um... Okay...?

Satan then took the clothing & laid the fresh underclothing from this world. He then sighed. Satan then washed the clothes. She then sees plans to put his Materials on his suit & gloves. She then looked at the sockets he made. 

Satan: I see. Our lord has made these for his ninja outfit, so he can be ready in case he has to face a stronger opponent or be ready for one. Uriel!

Uriel: Yes, Satan.

Satan: I want you to make as many outfits as you can with the magic string. I know you & I are on different sides, but we must protect our lord.

Uriel: Yes, Satan.

Uriel is making the ninja outfit while Satan is placing the sockets for his clothing. After the bath, Khiry is secretly looking at them. He then joined his group eating the dish. They then finished their place.

 They then finished their place