Chapter 12: Assassin's second Hourglass

((Note: The previous tease has been actually confirmed. There are two servants for this Chapter. Let's do this))

No POV

The sun is setting as Atalanta & Khiry are walking back to Melromarc. Khiry is trying to equip the Leather Gloves, but the gloves pop off of him. He then thought up an idea. He brought his dagger out & it absorbed the Leather Gloves

Congratulations! You unlocked a new Fighting style: Zangan-Ryu.

Khiry: Zangan-Ryu?

Atalanta: What is that?

Khiry: It said, "Zangan-Ryu is a monk martial arts fighting style. It is a combination of some martial arts, such as Shaolin Kungfu, Japanese Karate, & Kick Boxing." This is new.

Atalanta: I believe you have acquired a new Fighting Style. Assassins are known to have to use hand-to-hand combat as well as a knife fight. 

Khiry: Sweet! Hey, Atalanta. Do you have a wish? 

Atalanta: My wish? I have but one wish. Bring happiness to children.

Khiry: Really?

Atalanta: Yeah. I am fond of children. Their smile brings joy.

Khiry chuckle, causing Atalanta to look at him.

Atalanta: What is so funny? 

Khiry: The Symbol of purity towards children really lives up to its name.

Atalanta: You know, I always wanted to know you. 

Khiry: Well, I do have some moments...

Naofumi POV

After Raphtalia threatens me to get armor. I took her, Mordred, & Astolfo to the diner. Instead of me asking them, they are curious about how I met Khiry, so I told them.

Astolfo: So that was happening.

Me: Yeah. After our school ended, Khiry wanted to visit me during his summer break.

Mordred: How was it?

Me: Well, he had a Japanese to English translation book, & he kinda butchered the names.

Mordred & Astolfo laughed.

Me: He was embarrassed.

I then saw Khiry & Atalanta walked to the door. I then wave, causing the others to look at them.

Mordred: Partner!

Astolfo: We are learning more about you.

Khiry: About what?

Raphtalia: How you mispronounce the names.

Khiry: Naofumi.

Khiry then looks at me.

Me: I know, I know. I wasn't better at English too.

Khiry & Atalanta then sit at our table as my stomach then growl. Mordred & Astolfo then look at Raphtalia.

Raphtalia: That wasn't me.

Me: That was me.

Khiry: Well, seeing those that Atalanta & I did work up an appetite...

Khiry then turns to the waiter.

Khiry: We'll take 6 cheapest lunch special

Me: 6?