Chapter 35: Assassin's Wraith

((Note: Happy New Year to everyone that made it. This chapter skipped two episodes where Naofumi meets the Fitoria queen, so let's do this!!))

Khiry POV

After "forgetting" the rest of their team, The rider & I put them in the carriage.

Me: If the queen asked, I was only bringing Ren & Itsuki.

The Rider: Agree.

The both of us then entered the driver's seat of the cartridge. He then makes the horses go. A few minutes later on their travels, I started to remember the Divine & Demonic elements' conditions.

Flashback brought to you by Chibi Ren & Chibi Itsuki hugging each other in their sleep.

I then see the people's names that can see the empowerment status bar.

Naofumi: Wraith

Ren: Greed, Gluttony

Motoyasu: Lust, Envy

Itsuki: Pride

Kizuna: Sloth

Blaze: Patience

Me(Mind): So, I have to be next to them to gain some power. But the question is, who the hell is Kizuna?

Present Time brought to you by Chibi Kurome snacking

I then climb into the carriage from the front seat & sit near the edge in the front with my back turned.

Me(Mind): I should try to wake them up from their sleep. Then again,

I then see Ren & his group start to wake up as Itsuki & his group do the same.

Me(Mind): Never mind.

Ren & his group see Itsuki & his group.

Itsuki: What happen?

Me: I brought you here.

They all turn to me.

Ren: You...

Itsuki: You were at the last wave. What are you doing?

I did not say a word but looked at Ren.

Me: I am ordered to take you guys somewhere.

Ren: Somewhere?

Itsuki: Where are you taking us?

Me: To meet with the Queen of Melormarc.

They were shocked to hear where they are going.

Me: Your questions will be answered by her. For now, you can wait until we get there.

Ren: Why?

Me: Because she is the true ruler of Melormarc.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Rider

No POV

After a few hours with no talking from the Assassin, the rider then see the location where they were at. Khiry then sees that there are shadows from the queen.

Khiry: It looks like we are here.

The rider then stopped as Khiry then turn to them.

Khiry: Try not to do any stupid.

Itsuki: Why would you tell us that?

Khiry: Because I don't want to waste a few medicine bottles on you when I dragged your bodies.