Chapter 41: Assassin's Roadtrip

((Note: The first knight class will happen in this chapter so the choices are high. Let's do this!))

Khiry POV

I was looking at them, knowing their "ways" of getting stronger, realizing it came from a Role Playing Game.

Me: To think, that idea works.

Ren: Whose idea?

Motoyasu: Of course, my idea.

Me: I never stated that any of your ideas is bad. All of you are right about it. But at the same time, that only idea can lead to problems along the way. Itsuki, you said that a weapon's rarity is important, but there is not always a reliable option. An old saying goes like this, "All that glitters is no gold." Ren, a weapon's strength can determined by its mastery. However, "Strength isn't everything." There will be times when your opponent can out-strength you or outnumber you. Motoyasu, I will admit, your idea is smart, taking the phrase, "Appearance can be deceiving." If only you were smarter to use it right. What I'm saying is that if we use all three of your ideas, maybe we can grow stronger.

The three heroes: Don't lie!

I then facepalm as a chair & then moved. I then looked to see Naofumi left.

Timeskip is brought to you by Chibi Heroes battling in a dogpile.

Me: So, I assumed the party went off with a bang, right?

Mordred: Hey, that guy was asking for it!

Fran: They... started it.

Me: Doesn't matter. The damage has been done. 

I then looked at Atalanta & she was having an angry look at me.

Me: Why are you looking at me angrily like that?

Atalanta then looked the other way. I then started to panic a bit.

Astolfo: Khiry, you did something to make her angry.

Me: I haven't even done anything, did I?

Mordred: Let's forget about that & focus on another situation.

Me: Right.

I then hold out my dagger & use "Weapon Copy" to copy Medusa's daggers & chain. It works. I then change it to Astolfo's lance, Fran's club, & even Medea's dagger.

Me: Hmm... It looks like I can use any weapons I have collected from servants, meaning that my assassin can use all types of weapons.

???: Excuse me...

I then looked to see Mirellia show up.

Me: Master. Sorry about that.

Mirellia: It's ok. I was wondering...

Mirellia then showed me the rune that I had seen before.

Me: Where did you find this rune?

Mirellia: Red Saber then came to me & told me something. There will be a servant meeting with the other servants.

Me: Oh, I see. 

I then grabbed the rune to read it.

Me: —Knight of the Bow and Heroic Spirit of the Bow. Excellent scouts that excel in possessing powerful Noble Phantasms. Masters of long ranged warfare.—

I then transformed into...Atalanta, but in her Stage 2 outfit.

Congratulations, You've unlocked a new class, Archer.