Chapter 34: Assassin's rescue mission

((Note: Well, it was hard to get the title for this one. Anyway, let's do this.))

No POV

Khiry(Ryuko) is running towards to find Naofumi & the others as (s)he then remembers what (s)he told Ren.

Khiry(Ryuko): If you have any sense in that head of yours, I suggest you use it before you lose it.

Khiry(Ryuko) then sighed.

???: Master!

Khiry(Ryuko) then see Blaze as (s)he then went to her. Khiry(Ryuko) then transformed back to himself as they both walked toward where Naofumi & the others.

Khiry: Hey.

Naofumi: You're back.

Melty: How did it go?

Khiry: They still won't listen. I hope Ren is the only one.

Melty: Assassin...

Khiry: I know...

Khiry then sensed a presence near them. So, he threw a dagger at the bush, but someone came out of the bush. It was one of the shadows.

Khiry: Surprised?

Shadow servant: It seems you are very skilled, I daresay, Assassin Hero. 

Khiry: I see.

Shadow servant: Shield Hero, you are requested to meet with Her Majesty the Queen, I daresay.

Naofumi: With the Queen?

Shadow servant: This commotion has a deep-rooted cause, I daresay. We would like your help, I daresay. This abduction is a setup by those who find your accomplishment alarming.

Khiry: Hmm... I think I might know who. Naofumi, is there a pope?

Naofumi: Yeah. He seems like a nice guy.

Khiry: Be careful. 

Shadow servant: Assassin Hero, you are requested to meet with the queen, now.

Khiry: Right now?

Shadow servant: Yes.

Khiry then looked at the group.

Khiry: I guess I have no choice.

Fran: Be careful...  

Khiry: You guys too.

The Shadow servant & Khiry quickly left them. He wanted to tell his friend.

Shadow servant: All secrets will be out soon enough, I daresay.

Khiry: I am worried about them.

Shadow servant: It's okay, Assassin Hero.

Khiry is worried about his friends & daughter as he then looked back, but barely saw smoke in the sky.

Khiry: Fire?

The Shadow servant then looked as well to see that.

Shadow servant: We will inform the queen about this, I daresay.

Khiry: How long does it take for us to reach Master?

Shadow servant: In a few hours. The queen is at the opposite direction of Siltvelt.

Khiry: Okay, then.

As the Shadow servant & Khiry continue running, it took them a few hours to get to the queen's location. The Shadow servant then leads Khiry into a room where Mirellia & Merlin at.