Chapter 37: Assassin curiosty

((Note: After the trial, I will put this story on hold Until 2024. I can take a break from this. Let's do this!!))

No one POV

Khiry is healthy as he can be, so he gets dressed & decided to see Naofumi. He asked the whereabouts of his friend. They then led him into the royal infirmary. He then thanked them & walked in to see Filo & Raphtalia with him. He then smiled at the sight. He decided to wait for him to wake up by heading home to cook. He then went to the Queen & asked her to tell him when will he wake up, & call me. She agreed to that, so he then headed home to where the others are & decided to make something for Naofumi. He then went to the house to see that it is neat. 

Khiry: What happened?

Atalanta: "Satan" straighten the house out. 

Fran: Including workshop.

Khiry: Really? That's, uh... surprisingly.

Astolfo: The other woman is in the master bedroom.

Khiry knows who they are talking about, so he did head to the master bedroom. When he opened the door, Uriel was standing with the cover covering her naked body. Khiry quickly closed the door. 

Khiry: Should I know?

Uriel: I was waiting for you to come home.

Khiry: So, why are you naked?

Uriel: I.... wet myself...

Khiry is concerned about that. 

Khiry: Oh. Why did you use it outside? I mean, I didn't build a toilet.

((Note: He really didn't. He hasn't done any plumbing attachment.))

Uriel: I did...

Khiry then went outside to see that Petey was wet on the stomach. 

Khiry: That is new.

Petey then remembers something. It then noticed Khiry to his vegetable fields to be ripe for the picking.

Khiry: Wow. These veggies are beautiful. I should check my field of grains.

Khiry then see his field & thought about the rice field.

Khiry: I think I overdid it with the rice field.

Khiry then looked at his 3 huge rice fields. He then turns to Petey.

Khiry: Bring out the vines, Petey.

Petey brought out his vines as Khiry uses Pale Smile to construct an Ice Scythe to cut all the rice. Petey grabs the end of the rice grains. He decided to make a dish using rice. He also grabs some fresh vegetables as well as some fruits. 

Khiry: I think I should make some onigiri. Oh wait, I don't have seaweed.

Khiry then turned to Petey. Petey then thought about it & he shake his head.