Chapter 33: Berserker Noble Phantasm (Part 2)

(Note: It is time to carry on. Let's do this!))

No POV

Khiry is looking at his new light dagger as he is trying to understand why did the holy element only burn his right hand. He decided to grab Leaf Leak with his right hand as it started to burn, causing him to drop it, then appeared on his left side.

Khiry: My element daggers have never hurt me like that before.

Medea: Maybe we need to see something.

???: Master.

The three of them then look at the doorway to see Atalanta, Astolfo, & Blaze. They then see Wyndia as a teen. 

Atalanta: Wyndia?

Wyndia: Yeah?

The three then look at Khiry for an answer.

Khiry: I did hear that demihumans age when they level.

Blaze: But how?

Khiry: I show you later. Find anything?

Astolfo: A book about Shield Hero being the devil?

Astolfo holds up a book. Khiry then grabs it, open it, & look through the pages, skimming them mostly until he stops. He then closes the book.

Khiry: This book... complete defamation. For some reason, I'm half pissed, & not in a good way. However...

Atalanta: They show us.

Khiry: Huh?

Astolfo: A video footage was shown.

Blaze: They might have altered it with magic.

Khiry: I see. Then we need to prepare the cabin & give Wyndia a weapon & armor. That way, I wouldn't have to worry.

Everyone is smiling at Khiry for caring for his daughter.

Khiry: Anyway, about that weapon...

Astolfo: We couldn't find anything.

Khiry: I believe that the church is filled with sinners. For now, let's go home. 

The group then headed home as Astolfo, Atalanta, Blaze went to see the trail of blood. Khiry then went to the end of the trail & the others are shocked to find the giant chickens.

Khiry: Wyndia took them down herself.

Atalanta: Woah.

Khiry: Well, if you all like, I can make some fried chicken.

Wyndia is happy to hear that Khiry is cooking.

Wyndia: Father's cooking.~

Khiry then looked at Wyndia fantasizing bout Khiry's cooking.

Khiry: She really likes my cooking.

Khiry then bring out Haley's Tear & created a tornado to pluck every feather off of them.

Khiry: Now we just dissect the chicken.

Astolfo: All four of them?

Khiry: Good point.

Khiry then bring out his cookbook to absorb the 3 giant chicken inside as Khiry then closed the book.

Khiry: Alright, time to gut this thing. 

Blaze: Should we help?

Khiry: If that is okay with you...

The four then nodded. Khiry then summoned a clone of himself as he turn to him.