Chapter 23: Berserker's Fire

((Note: I was so scared last Saturday, I couldn't get some sleep. I hope this doesn't affect me. Now, let's do this!))

No POV

Vlad: Carmilla... 

Carmilla: I'm sorry. I have never known we have company, especially someone as cute as this hooded person.

Khiry blushed at the comment.

Vlad: Alright, vampire... what does it take you to come & help us to test him?

Carmilla: Oh, come on. I had to work, you know.

Khiry: Wasn't expecting that.

Jack: Should we lure more men for you?

Carmilla: No, dear. The ones you brought... their blood was tainted of the sexuality.

Khiry: Blood... tainted...? Do you drink blood like a vampire? Can you tell if the blood has been tainted before?

Carmilla: The first question is no. The second question is yes. 

Khiry: No? Then what do you do with the blood?

Carmilla: Well, I can show you if you want.

Carmilla then lead Khiry into the room as Jack looked at Vlad.

Jack: He isn't going to like her method, is he?

Vlad: Well, probably not.

Meanwhile

Carmilla then shows Khiry her bathtub filled with blood in her bathroom. He then see a few blood drop into the tub as he then looked up to see two knights with holes on their armors & bodies. Khiry then looked at Carmilla to finally understand who she is.

Khiry: Carmilla...? Is your true name... Elizabeth Bathory...?

Carmilla: I am the grown-up version of her

Khiry: Grown-up version? Do you mean there are different versions as well as different classes?

Carmilla: Of course.

Khiry: I see. Your class is...?

Carmilla: Assassin.

Khiry: I see. 

Khiry(Mind): Despite your mature appearance, she & Jack are understanding with their skills. Maybe...

Khiry: I know I need to see my teammates & help Berserker, but is it okay if I scan you & Jack with my dagger?

Carmilla: Of course, sweetie.

Khiry blushed at the comment. Carmilla then walked with Khiry back to Vlad, Berserker, & Jack. Carmilla then walked to the side of Jack while Khiry brought out his dagger to show them the black gem as the gem scanned all four of them.