Chapter 25: Berserker vs Shielder

((Note: Season 2 is out now. I can't wait to see it. Now, this one is different. I hope you like it. Let's do this!))

No POV

After their relaxing hot spring bath, Blaze & Khiry then dried off, got dressed & head to the Southeast Blaze is in her Phoenix form as they are now passing the spot where she & the group were attacked.

Blaze: This is the spot where we were attacked.

Khiry: Then we might be getting close. Try & head to those mountains.

Blaze: Ok.

Blaze then flies fast towards the mountain. As they got a bit closer, Khiry started to breathe in poison.

Khiry: Poison...

Blaze then hovers higher over the dead carcass of the dragon.

Blaze: Master, I can lower you without getting hurt from the poison fog.

Khiry: Ok. Just be careful.

Blaze then carefully lowers them to the ground. Khiry then got off as he then looked at the zombie dragon. Blaze then transformed back into her human form.

Blaze: Now, how do we get rid of this dragon?

Khiry: We revive it. But, first...

Khiry then brought out Jealous Fang & absorbed the poison around the mountain. He then switched from his daggers to his gloves. He then put the revival material & put it in one of two sockets as he then aims his hand at the Zombie dragon.

Khiry: "Arise!"

The material then started to glow as the zombie dragon is starting to get his color back. The dragon then rose as the material then broke. Khiry & Blaze then looked at the material.

Blaze: Your material... It's broke.

Khiry: Must have overloaded. 

Khiry then looked at the dragon, who is fully revived. The dragon is now looking at Khiry as he then thinking about how to communicate with him.

Khiry(Mind): How can I communicate with him? I know I have played Skyrim, but I don't understand the Dragonborn language?

???: Daddy!

Khiry & Blaze then see a little demi-human girl with dog ears & tail running to the dragon as the dragon then lowered its head & she then hugged it. The dragon is somehow communicating with the girl.

 The dragon is somehow communicating with the girl

Wyndia: Hello, sir. My name is Wyndia. The dragon you have revived is my father.

Khiry(Mind): So adoptive father, then.

Wyndia: He wants to know two things.

Blaze: What would those be?

Wyndia: The first is how did you revive him.