Chapter 36: Assassin Engagement

((Note: After a month of taking a break, & watching my destruction of a nephew, I decided to finish season 1 of this story. Time to finish strong. Let's do this.

No POV

Inside the mind of Khiry, he leads him to sit on a throne. He then looked around to see the throne he is sitting in. The left side is an angelic side with a halo on top of it, while the right side is demonic-looking red with small demon horns. He is confused at first until the whole room lighted up with the different side that matches the throne. I then see the left to be more like Heaven's field while the other side has this demonic field. The next thing is 14 caskets (7 on the angel side & 7 on the demon side). I then see two symbols: The Sin of Wrath & The Virtue of Patience. The wrath symbol is called as he then grabs it. One of the caskets appeared on the demon side. As he put the symbol on the casket, the flames are getting stronger enough for something, or someone to bust the whole casket as Khiry shields his eyes. After the fire died down, he then sees a woman that has waist-length crimson hair and two long horns on the sides of her head curling toward the center and then pointing straight upwards. She wears a long red flowing cape, a red bra, a red G-string, ornate red gauntlets, black gloves, & ornate black thigh-high high-heeled boots covered by red pieces of armor with black and red metal ankle wings on the sides of her boots. Her weapon is a huge red spear-axe hybrid that is even taller than her. She then looked at him & recognized that it is her lord. A few seconds from the real world as the pope is, the woman then put her spear-axe on her shoulder & started to walk towards the cliff. She then jump off the cliff & started walking towards the heroes. Motoyasu, Ren, & Itsuki was about to get ready to attack, but the woman speak.

 Motoyasu, Ren, & Itsuki was about to get ready to attack, but the woman speak

Red Woman: I wouldn't try if I were you

Red Woman: I wouldn't try if I were you. If you can't beat my lord...

The Red Woman stared at the heroes with anger.

Red Woman: ...what makes you think you can beat me?!

The three are scared. The woman then stopped in front of Naofumi.

Red Woman: Thank you... for staying as his friend.

Naofumi: His friend? Wait a minute...

Red Woman: Don't worry. Even he didn't know, because his parents made sure of it.