Chapter 26: Assassin caring Shielder

((Note: My niece's prom is this weekend. Don't pressure me about the next updates. ok, Let's do this!!))

No POV

Blaze then flies all of us back, except for Fran & Wyndia, who is still at the house, & Khiry & Fio, who is in Fio's carriage bringing it to our new cabin. Khiry then looked behind him inside is Naofumi & Raphtalia laying down inside. He then turns to Fio.

Khiry: Keep up the following Blaze, Fio! 

Fio: Yes, Master's friend!

Khiry then remembers that wraith shield. 

Khiry(Mind): I wonder...

Fio then went into the forest as we are getting close to the cabin.

Khiry: Once we get close to the log cabin, you can stop.

Fio: Yes.

Khiry: Let us hope we are not too late.

Fio then sees Blaze land next to the log cabin as she then went next to her. Mordred, Astolfo, & Atalanta then got off as both of them then transformed into their human form. 

Blaze: Fio, please open the door.

Fio then went to open the door as Fran & Wyndia then looked to see Khiry carrying Naofumi & Atalanta carrying Raphtalia. Khiry then went into the master bedroom, then lay down Naofumi in bed. Atalanta went into one of the regular bedrooms, then lay down Raphtalia in one of the beds. Khiry then went outside to see his potions set. He then decided to make a bunch of holy waters. He then sees the list of alchemist recipes that the holy water is level 52. He then checked the level of his team.

Fran: Lvl. 10

Blaze: Lvl. 30

Atalanta: Lvl. 35

Astolfo: Lvl. 40

Mordred: Lvl. 50

Khiry: Lvl. 50

Khiry: Wait, I'm level 50? How did I get to that level? I know those adventurers were low, but there's no all they add up that much.

Khiry then sees a question mark glowing. He then clicks on it.

Experience points are multiplied by the number within your party.

Khiry then looks at all the Exp. bar to see a 6x next to it.

Khiry: Huh. Would you look at that...

Khiry then went back inside the cabin as he then sits down with the team, Fio, & Wyndia.

Astolfo: So, Khiry. What happened? Blaze told us after she brought Wyndia & a basket filled with gold.

Khiry: Well... I found out the real reason why they send Ren to kill Gaelion. Mirso village sent their adventurers to take the gold & sell Wyndia as a slave.

Atalanta: That leader...

Khiry: I was planning on going to Mirso village to deliver a...cold statement, but before I started walking, Fio attacked me, the blue-haired lady, & I saw that Naofumi must have known. There was our battle. Fio, why did you cough up blood?

Fio: Hmm? That wasn't blood. That was my feeding. 

Khiry: You do realize that you gave Naofumi & me quite a scare.

Fio: Sorry, Master's friend.

Khiry: Anyway, after that, Naofumi got very angry & brought out a new shield called Wraith Shield. It blasted fire at me, then I froze time to knock him out.