Chapter 13: Assassin's First Wave

((Note: 4.5K VIEWS?! You guys... No! no tears. I wish my My Hero Academia OC Story grows as well. Please check it out when you get the chance. Anyway, 1 of 3 chapters Started. Let's do this!))

No POV

Khiry, Mordred, Astolfo, & Atalanta are staying inside the hotel. Khiry is making a bunch of medicines, ranging from Potions to Weak Sleeping Potions.

Astolfo: Wow, those potions are coming along.

Mordred: By the way, why did we spend our night holed up in this pathic excuse of the kingdom?

Khiry: Is it because of our magical energy or mana?

Mordred: My mana's not the issue here.

Atalanta: Perhaps you are scared?

Mordred: Of course not! I just hate this place & all this dilly-dallying!

Astolfo: I will admit, it is easy to defend & hard to attack.

Mordred: I was a knight, you all know! & besides, it's just weird!

Khiry: You do know you can go outside by yourself.

Mordred then rolls around in her queen-size bed.

Mordred: But it is boring alone!

Khiry sweatdropped at this moment.

Khiry(Mind): Shouldn't her child phrase be gone already? Then again, it is a bit hard to tell about their body physic.

Mordred: Hey, partner. 

Khiry: Huh?

Mordred: What area of effect does your Noble Phantasm have?

Khiry: I don't know. Since I got a chance to create a Noble Phantasm, the limitless could be endless.

Khiry looks at the counter to see 00/99.

Khiry(Mind): Endless...

Khiry: How is the area of effect?

Astolfo: Varies on your Noble Phantasm.

Mordred: My & Archer's Noble Phantasm has a large area of effect.

Khiry: I see.

Mordred: I can't use it if I'm surrounded by subjects.

Khiry & Astolfo then look at each other surprised to hear Mordred's words, then look back at Mordred.

Khiry: Don't worry. I'll take care of the collateral damage... my King.

Mordred is surprised to hear what Khiry just said.

Mordred: What did you just call me?

Khiry: My king. You just called civilians, "subjects". That is a word reserved for those who rule. I believe your wish is to become the monarch. Do you have any issue with me calling you that?

Mordred: Um, no. None at all.

Astolfo: Don't worry. I will make sure that the civilians won't get caught in the crossfire.

Khiry: Sweet.

Mordred: Attacking innocent people to replenish our mana is also strictly prohibited.

Khiry, Astolfo, Atalanta: Right!

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Hippogriff

The next morning is the day of the Wave of catastrophe. Khiry, Mordred, Astolfo, & Atalanta are outside as the sun is now rising. 

Khiry: Ok, now let's go over what we are going to do: We are going to defeat these enemies in the waves, defending the innocents, & cause little to no collateral damage. Not to mention no civilians are in our crossfire & revert to calling each other by class names.