Chapter 11: Assassin, Shielder, Alchemist

((Note: This will be the last chapter before I moved from my old apartment building. Let's do this.))

Khiry POV

I was looking through my assassin skills to find out that my Presence Concealment is now C.

Presence Concealment: C. This allows you to go undetected while spying or ambush a target. The time required: 25 minutes for no fighting.

I then check on my other assassin to see that their AP level did grow. I get out my system to see Naofumi adding a porcupine's quill into his shield.

Me(Mind): I haven't checked my two daggers since the dog battle. Let alone customize my Noble Phantasm.

Raphtalia: Atalanta-sama!

I then see Atalanta ready her arrow as the porcupine jump towards her, causing Atalanta to launch her arrow into the porcupine's chest, knocking him back as Raphtalia jump & slice the porcupine downward, killing them as not only those two gain exp., but also the rest of us. I then check the time we have & it's less than 48 hours. I look at my friend & his companion to decided to upgrade their gear.

((Note: Sorry, couldn't help it.))

Me: Hey, why don't we head back to the blacksmith so I can tell you why am I here?

Naofumi: Oh yeah. Is that the reason?

Me: That & you guys need upgradable gear.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi teen Raphtalia

No POV

After everyone is at the blacksmith's shop, Khiry then tells him how & why is he here(while leaving the queen & Merlin out of the conversation as well as the futuristic visions).

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Enhard: Wow. I've never would have expected servants to help face the waves. By the way, my name's Enhard.

Khiry: I'm Khiry. This here is Mordred, Astolfo, & Atalanta.

Mordred: Yo

Astolfo: Hello.

Atalanta: Nice to meet you.

Enhard then turn to Raphtalia.

Enhard: Still, I hardly recognize you! You've turned into a real pretty lady.  I haven't seen you in a while. What've you been up to?

Raphtalia: I had the innkeeper teach me table manners. I want to eat my food properly as Naofumi-sama does. 

Enhard: That so? You've grown so much. Nothing like the pipsqueak you used to be.