Chapter 4: Assassin leveling up

((Note: That video will show you how my OC fights. He will use Kali Knife style as his way of fighting. Before you ask, Daggers are knives. Let's do this!))

No POV

Khiry & Mordred decided to find a field so they can grind. They walked outside & pass the forest, seeing an open field.

Khiry: Wow.

Mordred: So, do you know how to use that dagger?

Khiry then turns his attentions to Mordred.

Khiry: Honestly, no.

Mordred: Well, you need to know how to & fast.

Before Khiry could said a word, He turn around to find a few enemies coming from the grass in a normal pace. A couple of them came from the grass as Khiry saw strange ballon enemies. Without hesitation, Khiry drew his dagger & stab the ballon, popping it as the result.

 Without hesitation, Khiry drew his dagger & stab the ballon, popping it as the result

Khiry: EXP +2

Mordred: EXP +2

Mordred: Huh. It looks like I can get experience for every enemy he defeated.

Mordred sees how Khiry is fighting & she is impressed. Not only he knows how to use the dagger, but also how to fight with it. She then heard slashes from a sword as she turns her attention to the left, & saw a young boy who has short black hair that falls flat on his head and kind blue eyes previously looking cold and distant. She sees him wielding one of the legendary weapons: The Sword along with a party of adventurers. She sees him pop two balloons fast as she is concern about his sword skills.

Mordred: I wonder

Mordred: I wonder....

As Khiry popped the last ballon, he took a sigh of relief that it is over.

Khiry: EXP +2. Level Up! Khiry Level: 2

Mordred: EXP +2. Level Up! Mordred Level: 2

Khiry: Wow, Mordred & I leveled up. This might be easy than I thought.

Mordred then walked towards Khiry.