Chapter 10: Assassin's new class

((Note: Sorry for the delays in chapters. A lot has happened. Anyway, let's do this.))

No POV

Medea is stocking her potions on her shelf when she then heard her door open. She look to see Khiry, Mordred, Astolfo, & Atalanta.

Medea: There is my cute assassin.

Khiry blushed at that comment. 

Khiry: Medea. I might need your help with something.

Khiry then put an ancient tablet on her counter & Medea started to inspect it.

Medea: Hmm. I see.

Khiry: What is it?

Medea: It what to appear as a tablet that can grant you another class.

Astolfo: Another class?

Medea: It is self explanatory. Although, not all servants have more than 2 or 3 classes.

The four of them then look at the tablet. It does have some ancient writing on it.

Astolfo: Hmm. I can't read it.

Mordred: Archer, can you?

Atalanta: No.

Mordred: Partner...?

Khiry: I... think I can...

Khiry then started to speak the runes on the tablet.

Khiry: —Magus and Heroic Spirit of Spells and Sorcery. Adept in magecraft, being one of the few able to use sorceries of the highest caliber.—

As the tablet started to glow, so did Khiry as the others back it up a bit. As the light then dies down, Khiry's class changes as well as his clothes. He is now wearing a cloak with the hood on his head. He looks at his hands then at Medea.

 He looks at his hands then at Medea

((Note: Just the clothes. No white hair. It is still the same color.)

Congratulations! You have unlocked a new class: Caster.