Chapter 28: Assassin helping Kingdoms

((This chapter will show a bit of episode 10. Let's do this!))

No POV

Khiry, while in his Spiritual body, is continuing running towards his cabin to figure out the idea of getting unlimited mana.

((Note: This was a huge choice to either create a gem with an unlimited amount of mana or drink the lifestream.))

Khiry(Mind): Well, I could try making that star crystal... Or... make the crystal with the mana inside of it... I guess I could try that...

Khiry then made it to his cabin as he then turns himself into his material body, then steps into the place as the others then see them.

Wyndia: Hi, father.

Khiry: Father?

Astolfo: Yep. "father."

Atalanta: She said you are her new dad since you agreed to take her in.

Khiry: I...

Khiry then looked at Wyndia, who is smiling. 

Khiry: Ok.

Wyndia: Would you like some pie?

Khiry: Save me a slice, please.

Wyndia: Okay.

Khiry: Hey, Blaze. I have been meaning to ask you. Where did you put the gold? Wyndia did give me the dragon core.

The group then looked at each other as Blaze then stood up. Blaze then takes him to the left side to see there are a bunch of spiky vines wrapped around the something as the Piranta Plant then stretched towards both of them. 

Blaze: Piranta Plant kept it wrapped up.

Khiry: I see. That is smart, but I will create an underground workshop.

Blaze: An underground shed? like a bunker?

Khiry: A bunker is too obvious. Plus, I think I work well without being out in the open.

Blaze: I see. Do you want me to help you with that?

Khiry: No need. I can build it. 

Khiry then pulled out Spring Envy as the Piranta then unwrapped its vines Khiry then pointed to the boat & moved it away. He then went to the side of the cabin & brought out a second Spring Envy & started to create his underground workshop. Blaze then went back into the house as the group then looked at her. 

Mordred: What is he doing?

Blaze: Building a workshop.

Astolfo: Out in the open?

Blaze: Underground. I believe that should help him out with crafting items.

Fran then thought about it as Khiry then opened his new floor door inside everyone is surprised as he then walked to where his alchemist set as he use Spring Envy to move his set into his underground workshop. He then closed the door everyone is surprised at that. Wyndia then see a handle on the outside as they decided to see it. Fran then grabbed the handle & open it, only for Khiry to appear.

Khiry: Sorry, the lab isn't done.

Fran: Please, don't... overwork yourself.

Khiry then smiled at them.

Khiry: Thanks.

Wyndia: Hey, Father. Is it okay if I make some Beef Stew?

Khiry: Sure.