Chapter 22: Assassin finds Berserker

((Note: There will be cliffhangers as well as answers & foreshadows. Now, I hope I get this new apartment. Let's do this!))

No POV

Khiry(Tsunade): I... Died?

Remilia: Well, yes... & no.

Khiry(Tsunade) then turns to Remilia.

Remilia: Yes, you have died. But no, you didn't die when you were summoned. This is what fate has in store for you if you didn't appear the way you are.

Khiry(Tsunade): What do you mean?

Remilia: According to this, your death would happen within the year. The cause of death was leukemia.

Khiry(Tsunade) then looked down as (s)he reminded of his(her) dad & how he died.

Khiry(Tsunade): I see.

Remilia: However...

Khiry(Tsunade) then looked at her.

Remilia: That doesn't mean you accepted this fate. A new fate of yours hasn't been set, meaning you denied it. 

Khiry(Tsunade): Oh. 

Remilia: But you are not immune to it. It will create a new one.

Khiry(Tsunade): I will be aware of that. "Assassin."

Khiry then turns back into himself. Sakuya then uses her abilities to turn the space back to normal.

Vlad: If I may have a word with you?

Khiry then turns to Vlad.

Vlad: Are you the second servant Melromarc has summoned?

Khiry: Second servant? Do you mean that Merlin was her first?

White-haired girl: We think you are different from the other ones.

Khiry: You keep saying "we" & "us," little one. Who are you?

Jack: We're Jack the Ripper.

Khiry then quickly thinks up a picture of Jack the Ripper, then looks at "Jack" with a questionable look on his face.

Khiry: Seriously?

Jack: Yeah.

Khiry: I should ask Atalanta & Astolfo about the other servants that they know & worked with.

Jack: You know Archer of red?

Khiry: Yeah. She is helping me with my mission?

Remilia: Which one, clearing your friend's name or finding a way to stop the waves of catastrophe?

Khiry: Both of them, mainly the latter.

Vlad: I believe we should have someone to help you & your group. Astolfo should know her since we were in the same faction.