25

•Azalea's POV•

"ITS CHRISTMAS! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Ray screams shaking my shoulders. When I don't move she hops onto of me, "GET UP YA LAZY ASSHOLE!" She yells and I laugh pushing her off. I look to my left to see that Luke wasn't there.

"Where's Luke?" I ask and Ray just shrugs her shoulders.

"Thought you knew." She says and runs downstairs. I follow close behind, and go to the kitchen. I pour myself a cup coffee, I then walk into the living room taking a seat. Everyone is already in the living room, everyone but Luke. We were all given out presents, by my dad. He picks up a present reading the name.

"Luke," he says and we all look around. "Where's Luke?" My dad asks and we shrug our shoulders.

"He's not sleeping Azalea?" Liz asks and I shake my head.

"I thought one of you guys knew where he was." I say and Liz just sighs.

"Peter can you just put Luke's presents to the side for now?" She asks and my dad nods his head.

"Of course." He puts the present to the side and keeps handing out presents as we open them. In all I got four pairs of jeans, a bunch of new shirts and sweaters, three pairs of shorts, two new shoes, a beanie, makeup, phone cases, and candy. Pretty good if you ask me. Calum's phone rings and he gets up walking into the kitchen. I follow him, standing by the door way.

"You actually went to see her?" He asks and stays quite while the person on the other end responds, "How is she?.... That's good.... They're just wondering where you are.... You want me to come with you while you go to see Maggie?.... Luke, I don't think I can.... It's been two years since she.... I know you don't want to talk about it.... Fine, when are you coming back?.... That's okay, just come back when ever you want, she really needs this time with you.... Tell her I said hi.... Bye." He hangs up the phone and walk into the kitchen, I put my cup in the sink and go to walk out when Calum stops me. "How much did you hear?" He asks and I act dumb.

"What do you mean? I just came in here to put my coffee cup in the sink." I say acting like I don't know what he's talking about.

"Azalea, I'm not stupid. I know you were outside of the door." He says.

"Where is Luke? And where did Maggie go?" I blurt out and Calum gulps.

"How do you know about Maggie?" He asks.

"Luke told me."

"What did he tell you?" Calum asks leaning on the island.

"That she went away and never came back." I say, "That's all."

"Luke's somewhere." Is all Calum says. He goes to walk out but before he does he turns around, "Whatever you do, just don't mention Maggie, it's a sensitive topic." Then he walks out. I just sigh and walk out of the kitchen sitting with the rest of the family.

"I'm going to make breakfast." Liz says standing up, she looks at me zoning out then places a hand on my shoulder. "I could use some help." She smiles, I get up and follow her to the kitchen. We take out bacon, eggs, and pancake mix. I start to mix eggs as Liz makes the bacon. "So what's on your mind Azalea?" She asks and I look up at her.

"I don't think you would like if I asked." I say thinking back to what Calum said.

"It's about Maggie isn't it?" She asks and I bite my lip, "Well what do you want to know?"

"Who was she to Luke?" I ask and Liz smiles a little.

"She was Luke's first love." I pour the eggs into a pan, "She was a very pretty girl, and they've known each other for a long time. I use to watch her when they both were five. They were each others first kiss, first everything." She sighs.

"What happened to her?" I asks as I stir the eggs around a little.

"She left us, with out a goodbye." Liz says with a little smile.

"When?" I ask.

"Two years ago." Liz says and puts the bacon that is cooked on a plate with a piece of paper towel over it to catch the grease.

"Where did she go?" I look at her.

"I rather have Luke tell you than me." She says and starts to mix the pancake batter. "Do you know how to make home-made whooped cream?" I nod my head and grab the ingredients to make it.

"Do you know where Luke went?" I ask putting the eggs onto a plate.

"I have an idea." She says with a smile, we don't talk for the rest of the time. We finish breakfast and the boys set the table. I grab the milk and orange juice setting it on the table. We all take a seat at the table and say a pray. We all dig in after that. After we're all done, the kids all gather around the tv and watch a bunch of Christmas movies. The grown ups all went out, to have grown up time. I don't know that's what they said.

Out of no where the door opens and closes. No one really act knowledges it because we think it's just our parents. Soon Luke walks into the living room hopping on the couch. "Well Merry Christmas to you too." I laugh and he smiles.

"Merry Christmas guys." He says they all say it back. He looks extremely happy and it makes me smile. Luke hasn't looked this happy in a long time. It makes me wonder if he knows where Maggie is. If he will tell me where she is if he does know. That he'll tell me what happened. I cuddle up to him on the couch as we finish off Santa Claus. Which is an amazing movie.

"So Luke where'd you go?" Cat asks and Luke looks at her.

"Just went to see an old friend." He says.

"Was it Maggie?" I could see the pain in his face when Michael asked him the question.

"No," he says licking his lips.

"Where'd you go then?" Michael bugs him.

"To go see a friend." Luke says again raising his voice a little.

"Guys just stop," Ashton says trying to calm down the two.

"Do you know where Maggie is?" Michael asks standing up. Luke just shakes his head and goes to leave. Michael, who was in Ashton's grip somehow got out, grabbed Luke's wrist. "Where is she Luke?" He asks.

"Michael let go." Luke whispers.

"Tell me."

"Let go."

"Where is she?"

"Michael."

"Luke tell me!"

"SHE'S FUCKING DEAD!" He screams and my eyes widen, so does everyone else's. Tears start to fall down Luke's face, "IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR MICHAEL? SHES FUCKING DEAD! I CAN NEVER HAVE HER BACK, SHE'LL NEVER COME BACK BECAUSE SHE CAN'T!" Luke screams. "She's gone Michael, is that what you wanted to hear?" With that Luke runs up to his room. Ashton looks at Michael.

"You're fucking stupid." Ashton says.

"How was I suppose to know!?" Michael screams. "She was my best friend too!" He screams.

"How about you both shut the hell up." I say and follow Luke to his room. I knock on the door and he doesn't answer. I open it to see him curled on his bed. "Luke?" I ask and he looks at me the goes back to the way he was before. I walk over and sit on the bed, "Are you okay?" I ask and he shakes his head. I lean up against the headboard and Luke rest his head on my lap. "I'm sorry." He just shrugs his shoulders and I start to play with his hair.

"Lies, can you lay with me?" He asks and I nod my head. He lifts his head off my lap. Before I lay down I look at him.

"Luke, you can't sleep in jeans." I say and get up grabbing sweats. I hand them to him and he slips off his jeans and slips on the sweats. I then lay down next to him, I was still in my pajamas. I cuddle with him, his head in the crook of my neck.

"Lies?" He asks.

"Mhm?" I say as I play with his hair, slowly falling asleep.

"I love you." Luke says and I smile.

"I love you too." I say back, but something was weird. I don't know in what way I love him.