13

I groggily walked down the stairs and go to the kitchen. It was the day we're leaving to Arizona, and we head to the airport at three. Its one right now and I couldn't get back to sleep. I walk in to hear someone on the phone I guess.

"I get it Jacky," I stop in the doorway, "I know you don't want to see Derek anymore, I'm trying to get her to break up with him." I hide behind the wall so Jake can't see me, "I'm trying don't you see? I brought them here for a reason." I lean in a little more but I end up tripping on the table. "I'll call you back Jacky." He says hanging up the phone. I get up and try to hide behind a plant, "Luke, I can see your hair." He says and I look from behind the plant. His arms are crossed.

"Why are you up?" I ask, standing up acting as if I didn't hear him.

"Luke I'm not stupid, I know you heard my conversation with Jacky." He says and I walk to the kitchen.

"Okay, since we're on the subject that I heard, why does Jacky not want Azalea to see Derek?" I ask grabbing two frozen waffles popping them in the toaster.

"No reason Luke," he says drinking his coffee.

"That's why you brought us here," I look at him leaning on the counter, "you don't care about the song that you want us to write, you'd just think it was fun to fuck with us." I smirk.

"That's not the reason Luke," he takes a deep breathe, "I do want you guys to write me a song, so while I was figuring out what I was going to do with you guys Jacky called me. She told me the situation about her daughter and she asked me for some advice. That's when the light bulb came on and I asked if I could let you guys stay here." He sighs.

"What so bad about Derek? I mean he is an asshole, but he doesn't seem too bad to Lies," I say sitting on the stool.

"Its better if you don't know," he says and takes sips of his probably now cold coffee, "So will you help me and Jacky?"

"So your not going to tell me?" I ask and he shakes his head, "Then let me think about that. No." I say and my waffles pop. I grab them putting them on a plate.

"You know Luke, Rachel makes you a total different person." He says and I drop my fork.

"Why does everyone say that?!" I half yell.

"Because it's true." Cat says walking into the kitchen.

"Okay, who included you into this conversation?" I ask pouring syrup onto my waffles.

"This is my house so," she says grabbing orange juice from the fridge.

"Okay, why do you all hate Luke so much?" Jake asks and I sigh.

"Because Rachel, he turned into an asshole." Cat says sitting next to me.

"If I'm such an asshole than why are you sitting next to me," I look at her.

"Does it annoying you?"

"A little bit."

"That's why then," she smiles and drinks her juice.

"Okay, go wake up everyone now." Jake says and we give him a look.

"They don't have to be up until two." I say and he just points to the door.

"Now, both of you." We groan and run upstairs to everyone room, I bang on Michael's door until he opens it.

"What in hell do you want?" He asks opening the door.

"Go down stairs, Jake wants us." He just groans and walks out of his room. I then go to Ashton's doing the same thing, he heads down stairs. I start to bang on Calum's door, but he doesn't answer. I open the door and my eyes widen, "HOLY SHIT CAL!" Calum's eyes shoot open and stare at me, "HOLY SHIT RAY!" I scream, and she hides her head underneath the covers.