11

-Azalea's POV-

"Lies?" I slowly open my eyes to see Luke standing over me.

"Mhm?" I mumble closing my eyes, he just laughs and shoves me.

"It's six-forty, we leave in ten minutes." I shoot up causing Luke to jump back.

"What!? Why didn't you wake me up early!?" I yell jumping off my bed running to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, and throw my hair into a messy ponytail.

"I dunno, barely woke up myself." He smirks and I cross my arms.

"What do you even see in her Luke?" I ask and put on some light make up. He leans on my bathroom door.

"Your just jealous." He says rolling his eyes, I turn and look at him leaning on the bathroom counter.

"I'm not jealous Luke, I can just tell when someone is not right." I say and he gives me a look.

"How is she not right?" He asks following me out of the bathroom to my closet. I turn around look at him.

"She doesn't care Luke, she is just in it for the money and fame." I turn around grabbing a bra and slip it on under my shirt so Luke doesn't see anything. I take off my night shirt.

"How do you know that?" He asks defending Rachel. I turn around in sweats and a bra.

"She's an asshole Luke," I say crossing my arms, "how can you not see that? She's an asshole to your best friends! Your bandmates!" I somewhat yell at him.

"Your so lucky you don't have a shirt on right now or I'd be so pissed at you." He smirks and I roll my eyes throwing on a superman crop top. I push him out of my room closing the door in his face, he opens it back up poking his head in, "We leave in five." I just flip him off closing the door.

I walk into the closet grabbing a thong and leggings, I slip them on, then my black and white Jordan's. I grab a maroon bandana and tie it like a hair band and slip it on my head. I quickly run downstairs, grab an apple from the kitchen and run out to the jeep where everyone else were getting in. I hop in the front with Luke, as usual. We drive to Lizzie's schol and for some odd reason Luke has a smirk on his face. Lizzie gets out, then we go to the highschool. When we get there I get out and my phone dings.

From: Da Lukes

Your ass looks great in those leggings.

I look at him with a look of discuss, he just smirks and walks up the stairs. I look over to see Michael with Arden, Calum with Ray, then Ashton all alone. I decide to walk with little loner Ashton. The funny part is that he's older than me. Hehe... No? Okay. 

"Hey Ash," I say and he smiles at me not talking, "you okay?" I ask and he just shrugs his shoulders. I look at him when I feel a question creep through my bones, "Whats up with Luke? He just sent me a text saying my ass looked good in these leggings." I turn around and look at my butt, "I mean my ass does look good, but Luke wouldn't be the one to point it out, none of you would." Ashton laughs a little and I know I did my job.

"Its Rachel, he acted like that last time. He was a dick to all of us, she changes him, and no one should change Luke. He's a sweat heart, heck he still comes and cuddles with me when he has a fucking nightmare!" He screams and I give him a 'are you fucking kidding me' look. He looks at me and laughs, "He'd kill me if I told you, so you heard nothing." I zip my mouth, like everyone use to do in second grade, and cross my heart.

"So its all because of Rachel he's acting like this?" I ask and he nods his head. 

"Yup," we get to the door and start to go our sepertate ways, "Zee?" I turn around.