23

I sat in the back, once again, as we all drove to my house. We decided to stay there because my mom didn't care. The boys will go and visit their family's but we all wanted to be together for this Christmas. Everyone has changed into shorts because it was summer here in Australia. I couldn't get being back home out of my mind. I mean I was extremely happy to be home but there was something, or someone here that I really didn't want to face too soon. "Luke?" Azalea's hand appears in front of my face getting me out of my trance. "Did you hear what I said?"

"Sorry Lies, I blacked out. Can you repeat it?" I say squinting my eyes a little because of the light. I take the sunglasses off my head putting them on my eyes.

"I said that it was nice here, I didn't know Australia was this nice." She smiles.

"Yeah, I missed it here." I say looking out the window and a memories come flooding back. Along with the headaches.

"Wow Luke you okay?" Azalea asks and Calum turns around, his eyes widening a little.

"Yo bro, calm down. Don't let them get to you." He says to me patting my knee.

"Thanks Cal," I say and lean my head back trying to make the headache go away. 

"We're here!" The red haired boy screams and I hold my head because Michael did not help the pounding headache. Michael climbs out with Arden, we had to beg her mom to make her come on this trip with us, and the rest of the couples climbed out. Lizzie climbed out in front of me and Lies. 

"Oh my gosh! My boys!" My mom says coming out of the house.

"Liz!" The boys all yell and they group hug my mom. I wait for them to get off when I hug her.

"Hi baby, how you doing?" She asks looking at me, "Do you have the headaches?" She asks in concern and I nod my head, "I'm sorry baby boy, just don't let those memories make their way back in." I smile at her and look at all the girls.

"Mom, this is Ray, Cat, Arden, Lizzie, and Azalea," I say pointing to each of the girls. "And that's Jacky and Peter, this is my mom Liz." I say.

"That's so cool," Lizzie says under her breathe.

"What's cool Lizzie?" I ask.

"I have the same first name as your mom!" She somewhat screams and I laugh.

"She a fan?" My mom asks and I nod my head.

"But she's an awesome fan," I smile hugging Lizzie.

"LUKE!" Ben screams running out and bringing me into a bear hug.

"Oh fudge," I say, "Ben let me go." I whimper.

"Tap out," Ben smirks and I tap his shoulder. He lets me go and I rub my now probably bruised rips. Jack then walks out of the door and hits me on the shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell me they were here?" I ask rubbing the throbbing stops on my body. 

"Shush Luke," my mom says and I roll my eyes, "well let me show you you're rooms." We all follow her into the house with our bags. "Well, I figure you guys want to sleep with your couple so Ashton and Cat can take the guest room upstairs. Calum and Ray, can take the one downstairs, so can Arden and Michael. Jacky, Peter, and Lizzie can have the other room upstairs." She says then smiles at me, "And Luke and Azalea can sleep in his room."

"No mom-"

"Okay, thanks Liz." Azalea smiles and I show one too. I start to go up the stairs when my mom stops me.

"Luke, be a gentleman and carry Azalea's bags to your room."

"Mom-"

"Luke." She says and I sigh grabbing Azalea's bags walking upstairs to my room. I open the door and place the bags in the corner of my room. Azalea laughs a little and I give her a look.