38

"So where are we heading to now?" Azalea asks as we climb back into the Jeep.

"It's a secret," I smile and she groans. I just smile at her action and start up the car. I shift gears real quick then place my hand on her thigh, I feel her tense up real quick, then relax. I was on my way to the studio to show Azalea the song, and I was terrified. I stay quiet as Azalea switched on the radio, and sat back in her seat. Heartbreak Girl came on, and I smile singing along with it quietly.

"Luke, I love you," Azalea whispers, and I look over at her slightly.

"I love you too Lies," I say back and give her thigh a squeeze.

"No, I mean I really love you. You make me feel protected, if Derek was to place his hand on my thigh I'd flinch because I'd think he'd wanted to go farther than that. He scared me, with everything. But with you, you don't scare me, for some reason you don't." She takes a breathe, and I look over at her in the eyes, "I love you Luke, I don't know why, and I don't know how but I do." I smile, and put my eyes back on the road.

"I love you with my whole being baby girl," I say, as we pull into the studio. I park the car, turning it off.

"What are we doing here?" She asks and I turn to her in my seat.

"I want your approval on a song I wrote." I say and she just nods her head slowly.

"Why do you want my approval?" Lies ask as we get of the car. I walk over to her and hold her petite hand in mine.

"Because your approval means everything to me baby girl." I say and open the door for her, I bring her to the recording room. I take the Good Girl flash drive out and plug it into the computer, "You ready?" She just nods her head and I press play.

"She's a good girl, she's daddy's favorite.
He saved for Harvard,
He knows she'll make it.

She's good at school, she's never truant,
She can speak French,
I think she's fluent.

Cause every night she studies hard in her room
At least that's what her parents assume
But she sneaks out the window to meet with her boyfriend

Here's what she told me the time that I caught 'em
She said to me:
"Forget what you thought
'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

So just turn around and forget what you saw
'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught."

Azalea's eyes stay glued on the wall in front of us, as the song ends. She blinks a couple songs and I take a gulp, "So what do you think?" I say, my voice cracking. I take the flash drive out and put it back where it was.

"You wrote a song, about me not being a good girl?" She asks turning around, finally making eye contact with me. I slowly nod my head.

"You were my inspiration," I say, placing my hand on her thigh again.

"So that's all I was to you? An inspiration?" She asks standing up. I stand up with her, "I'm in love with you, and all I am is an inspiration."

"No, but you know the reason why Jake put us here. He put us here to write a song, and that's what I wanted to do, I just wanted to be here, write a song and go back to my life on tour. That was until I met you, I mean really met you. I fell in love with you, and everything about." I say, "When I got here I had just broken up with Rachel, and I was in a bad time in life." Her eyes stay planted on mine, "I love you Azalea, I want to be your everything, because you are my everything." She doesn't say anything for a few seconds so I sit back down, I place my head in my hands, "Look if you don't like the song, then we won't put it out there, you're opinion means everything to me."

"I mean," she says and takes the seat across from me, "it is pretty cool that I have a song written about me." She picks up my chin, and kneels down in front of me, "Thank you," she whispers and kisses me, "and you are my everything." She rests her forehead against mine.

"I just don't want to lose you over some stupid song." I say and she laughs.

"Hey, this song is about me, so it's not stupid." I smile and look at her in the eyes. "I'm perfectly fine with you guys singing that song in front of a million girls, as long as your mine."

"You'll always be mine," I whisper back.

"Let's head home okay?" She asks and I just nod my head. We get up and head out to the Jeep, I say goodbye to the security guard. We climb into the Jeep and head home. I place my hand on her thigh again, she then places her hand over mine. I smile, and let my hand rest there for the rest of the car ride home.

When I pull into the drive way, there were no lights on in the house, and a few cars were missing, "They told me they were going out. So no ones home." Azalea says ever so quietly. I just nod my head and park into my usual spot. We climb out of the car and go into the house, I don't even bother to turn on the light, and we make our way upstairs to my room. I throw my jacket on the floor, and plop down on my bed next to Azalea, I didn't even bother to put the light on in my room too.

"Luke," I turn to face the little voice, "is it scary, to like you know- have sex?" She asks and I sit up facing her. I shake my head.

"If your with the person you love, then no, not at all." I say back and she looks at me through the darkness. I can only see the brightness of the gray in her eyes.

"Luke, I love you," she says, and she climbs onto my lap, starting to kiss me slowly. I kiss back, wrapping my arms around her waste, "I think I'm ready." She whispers, pulling away a little.

"Are you sure?" I ask and she bites her bottom lip nodding. I start to kiss her again, laying her down on the bed. She plays with the hem of my shirt, then pulls it off over my head. I do the same with her shirt, and throw it to the floor. I remove my lips from hers and start to slowly kiss her neck, traveling down. I kiss spots on her stomach, and she arches her back a little.

"Luke?" She whispers, I go back up to her lips.

"Yes Lies?" I ask and peck her lips.

"Do you really think I'm not a good girl?" She asks and I smile.

"You're not a good girl, not one bit. Because good girls don't steal things." I say hovering over her.

"And what did I steal exactly?" She smiles back at me, I slowly start to unbuckle her pants. I put my mouth to her ear whispering my answer.

"Everything."