40

"So what are you going to do?" Ashton asks me as he laid on my bed. I just looked over at him sighing.

"I don't know, what should I do? What are you going to do? You know, with Cat." I say and roll over onto my stomach, Azalea was in her room, she said she needed sometime alone. In response to my question Ashton just shrugs his shoulders ad sits on the edge of my bed. "I mean what are all the boys going to do? We all have our girls." Ashton sighs and sits cross legged on my bed.

"Well, we spoke to Jake about all of this, and you know gave us permission to have the girls come on tour with us." Ashton says and I turn around shooting up in my seat smiling wide, "But-" before I could let Ashton answer I jump up and rush out of my room to Azalea's. I start knocking on the door of Azalea's room, soon she throws the door open, a smile plastered on her lips.

"Can I help you? Or are you just going to everyone's door doing this?" She leans on the door frame, in grey sweats and a white tank. I smile at her shaking my head walking into her room. She just rolls her eyes following close behind me, closing the door behind her. I lay down on her bed, sliding my hands behind my head.

"So did you hear about what Jake said?" I ask and she begins to fold her clothing, she just shakes her head, "Well he said that you girls can come on tour with us." I stay calm, waiting for her to freak out, but she doesn't. She stops in the middle of folding her pink shirt, doesn't move for a solid minute as if she's thinking of what to say next. She finally goes back to folding her shirt, not answering me. I stand up and walk up behind her, holding her hands so she can no longer fold.

"Luke-" I cut her off.

"Azalea," I say back, turning her around to face me, "you knew about this didn't you?" She diverts her eye contact away from me, I drop her hands and take a step back. "You knew, and you didn't tell me? You knew and you don't want to go?" She finally brings her eyes back to mine.

"No, I do, trust me babe, I do. But I have school, and I need to make it into Harvard, it's my future." She says and I raise my eyebrows.

"So you're saying that I'm not in your future?" I ask taking another step back, not even wanting to look in her eyes, but I couldn't keep them off of her. "You're saying you'd rather pick a college over me?"

"Luke, don't do that to me. Don't make me seem like the bad guy right now, you know how much college means to my father and me." Azalea says harshly and I shake my head, pulling my lip ring between my teeth. "Don't give me that look," she crosses her arms across her chest and I raise my eyebrows, "at least I didn't use the girl I love to write a song." My eyes widen.

"I never used you to write a song, I never meant to do that. When I came here I didn't even want to be here, until you gave me a reason to be here. I love you, I love you so fucking much I would give up my job for you. I just guess I was stupid enough to think that you loved me as much as I love you, but you don't even love me enough to throw away your father's  dream." She goes to say something back when I stop her again, "No, I don't want to hear it. I know it's not your dream, everyone knows it's not your dream. When you get to Harvard you're going to be the same way you are now, you'll be sneaking around to be yourself. Is that really how you want to live your life? You want to live it as a lie? Well have fun with that, because I'm sick of being part of your lie." I shake my head and walk over to her door, I turn around looking at her once again, "I'll forget everything, I'll forget what I thought, but honestly, I think, sometimes good  girls  need to get caught." With that I walk out of Azalea's room slamming the door behind me. I walk to my room and take out my suitcase. I start to throw all my stuff into the bag, getting ready to leave all my feelings here in the next two days. As I start to pack, I feel the tears start to slide down my cheek. How many times can one boy go through heart break in one life time? I drop onto my bed and cuddle with my pillow closing my eyes. I feel my brain start to shut down a little, so I let it. Before my brain fully shuts down I hear my door creak open a little and the lights are shut off. My bag is lifted off my bed and placed on the floor, then soon my bed sinks. My arm is then lifted up and wrapped around someone's waist, them taking place of the pillow. I don't have to open my eyes to know who it is. I know exactly who it is.

It's the girl with the platinum blonde hair, who I have fallen deeply and madly in love with. It's the girl who I know loves me more than she loves the dream her father had made for her. I completely and utterly understand why she won't leave, why she won't follow my dream with me. She wants to be her, wants to tell her parents exactly who she is. But she can't, and I can't judge her for that. So in response to her small figure, I hold her close. Knowing that in two days, I won't have her in my arms, I'll only have her in my thoughts. And I'm still wondering how in this world I can not go crazy without having Azalea Jaxson in my arms everyday. How am I going to survive only having her in my thoughts? With that I hold her even closer. Not wanting to let go of something so beautiful, so perfect, so amazingly great, so- so mine.

A/N:

HEY GUYS!! I'm SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS BOOK IN LIKE FOREVER I JUST HAD REALLY BAD WRITERS BLOCK. BUT I'M GOOD NOW AND I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS BOOK. I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN I AM GOING TO END THIS BOOK BUT I AM PRETTY POSITIVE THAT I AM GOING TO WRITE A SEQUAL WHEN IT DOES END. I AM GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSOBLIE DONT WORRY! BUT WHILE YOU'RE WAITING FOR THIS BOOK TO UPDATE YOU SHOULD GO READ MY OTHER ONES! OKAY THANKS MY PENGUINS! I LOVE YOU ALL

~dAnIsUeSs