2

I wake up to a knock on my door, rubbing my eyes I pull myself up from the comfy bed. I pull open the door to see a blonde haired lady standing in the way, with a huge smile on her face. I slightly smile, "Hi I'm Jacky." She says, "And you must be Luke, I already met the rest of your band mates and they're down stairs eating breakfast." She says and leaves. I slowly walk to my suitcase and slip on a shirt.

I make my way downstairs when I run into someone, before the girl is able to fall I catch her. I smile at the blonde haired girl, "Well looks like you're falling for me," I smirk and Azalea just rolls her eyes standing up straight. She crosses her arms over the oversized shirt, "boyfriends shirt?" I ask and she nods her head.

"Why would you care?" She asks, I just shrug my shoulders walking down the stairs into the kitchen. I sit next to boys as Jacky puts a plate with bacon and eggs in front of me, "Thanks," I says and she smiles.

"No problem sweetheart. Azalea, are you going to eat?" She calls to her daughter.

"Yeah! I'll be down in five!" She screams back. A few minutes later she's downstairs in a white sun dress and boots. She grabs her plate sitting down at the table. Her mom leaves and she slouches as she eats.

"Why you all dressed up?" Ashton asks playing with his eggs.

"I have school, you guys are starting tomorrow." She says and finishes her breakfast, puts her plate in the sink and fixes her hair that reaches to a little past her chest.

"I can't believe I have to go to high school." Ashton says crossing his arms.

"Did you even graduate?" Azalea ask and we all give her a look, "Okay what did I miss here?" She says.

"Do you even know who we are?" Michael asks and she shakes her head.

"All I know, is that you guys are famous for something." She says crossing her arms.

"We're in a band, 5 seconds of summer? Ring a bell?" Calum asks and she thinks for a second.

"I thought you guys looked familiar, you guys singe She Looks So Perfect." We nod our heads, "I like that song." She takes a sip of her drink.

"Yeah, well Ashton graduated and he's 20. We don't get why he has to go back, we didn't graduate, he did." Calum says.

"Ohhh okay." She says cleaning up a little, the doorbell goes off. We all just sit there, "Can one of you guys go get that?" She says as she puts some stuff into her bag. I stand up walking to the front door, I open it to revile a black haired guy, about my age.

"Who are you?" The guy asks and I give him a look.

"Who are you?" I say.

"I'm Derek, the star quarterback, and Azalea's boyfriend." He says and I smirk.

"I'm Luke, lead singer in a band, pretty much the world knows who I am." I smile.

"Why are you staying at my girlfriends house?" He asks.

"Oh I would have asked to stay at yours but I'm pretty sure you weren't up at midnight, so we decided to call Azalea." I say sarcastically.

"We?" He says.

"Yeah, me and my other three band mates," I say and Derek's jaw clenches, and his fist turn into balls ready to punch me. "I mean you can stay too if you want, I'll just have to share a room with Azalea." I say, right before the kid can punch me square in the face Azalea comes and breaks it up.

"Sorry Derek, don't mind him. He's just a family friend." She says giving me death glares.

"Yeah 'family friend'," I say putting air quotes around family friend', "well I'll see ya when you get home sweat heart." I say and kiss her cheek. She shoots me daggers and Derek's mouth hangs open a little. I close the door in their face and watch as Azalea has to drag Derek away from the door to his car, so he doesn't try and beat me up. I laugh turning around to see all the boys there, they fall down to the ground laughing their ass off.

"Okay, get up." I say kicking them, we head into the kitchen to see a girl with brunette color hair. She turns around and screams at the top of her lungs. We all cover our ears so we don't go deaf.

"What is it honey?" A man with black hair comes running down the stairs into the kitchen.

"You don't see the fucking robbers?!?" She screams and we all chuckle.

"First of all Cat, language, and second these are the boys that Jake asked if they could stay with us for the rest of the school year." The man who I guess is her dad says.

"One month into school and there's already new kids?" Cat says, "Good luck to you guys." She says taking a bite out of her apple.

"Okay, I'm going to wake up Lizzie, do you know if Rosemarie's awake?" The man asks.

"Wasn't she suppose to leave with Azalea?" Cat asks, the man nods his head, "Derek and her already left."

"Shit," the man checks his watch, "Can you drive both your sisters to school? I'm gonna be late."

"Can't, classes starts in twenty." Cat says.

"If you want we can drive them." I say pointing to Michael and myself. The man waits a minute and sighs.

"You have your license?" He asks and I nod my head, "How old are you?"

"Eighteen." I say and the man nods his yes.

"Thank you boys so much, here's the keys to the black Mercury out front." He slips on his coat and heads to the door, "Oh yeah, my names Peter." He then leaves.

"I'll go wake my sisters," Cat says throwing her apple core away, she heads up the stairs. Soon a girl with blonde hair, looks about seventeen (same age as Azalea), and a girl with brown hair, looks about thirteen, comes running down the stairs. I throw on a jacket and my vans, Michael doing the same thing only throwing on his boots.

When they both reach the bottom of the staircase they both look at us with wide eyes, "Holy shit your 5 seconds of fucking summer." They one with blonde hair says, the girl with black hair's mouth is wide open.

"Might wanna close your mouth before the flies get in there," Calum says with a laugh. In less then two seconds I have little arms wrapped around me, and someone wrapped around Calum. They let go and then go to Ashton and Michael.

"We need to go before you guys are late," Michael says. They nod their heads and we walk out the door.

"By the way I'm Lizzie and I'm a HUGE fan of you guys," the brown haired girl says, she motions me to come down to her level, "I plan on marrying Michael." She whispers and I laugh.

"And I'm Rosemarie and I'm also a HUGE fan of you guys." The blonde one says. We laugh and hop into the car, me getting passenger and Michael driving.

"Okay, we're gonna need help with this." Michael says and they both nod their heads.

"I can't wait to tell my friends I'm helping 5 Seconds Of Summer get to my school!" Lizzie says causing us to laugh. It takes us about ten minutes to drop Lizzie off at her school, we wave goodbye and head to Rosemarie's. When we get there I see Derek and Azalea talking with a bunch of other people. I smirk.

"I'm guessing you guys already met Azalea." Rosemarie says and we nod our heads, "She's something else, nothing like the rest of us." She says.

"What do you mean?" I ask turning around to look at her.

"She's a 'good girl', daddy's favorite." Rosemarie says and I give her a weird look.

"Good girl?" I say repeating her action putting air quotes around good girl.

"It's nothing, I have to go before I'm late. It's nice meeting you guys." She says getting out of the car. She walks up to the crowd by her sister awkwardly standing there.

I smirk creeps up my face and Michael shakes his head, "Roll down the window?" He asks and I nod my head, I roll down the window.

"BYE ROSEMARIE!" I scream and Rosemarie just laughs and waves back. Azalea gives me a look as if saying 'don't you dare', "OH BYE AZALEA SWEETHEART!" I scream and Derek's jaw clenches.

"HOLY SHIT THATS LUKE HEMMINGS!" A girl screams.

"Drive Michael." I say and he fumbles with the keys, "Now!" I laugh and he starts the car driving away. I look back to see a smile on Rosemarie's face and Azalea shooting daggers in the direction of the moving car.

'She's a good girl, daddy's favorite...' What the hell does that mean?