9

"Since when does Rachel live in Texas?" Calum asks.

"Her parents are divorced, her dad stayed in Australia and her mom moved here. This is where I came for holidays and shit." I say and drive to Rachel's house.

"We don't have to go there Luke," Calum says.

"Yes we do," I say, "'Cause your stupid ass punched someone in the face." I turn onto the road.

"So this is my fault?" He asks, "I was standing up for Ray!"

"It is your fault!" I yell, "I don't want to go to fucking Rachel's!" I scream.

"Then let's go back to Ray's!" Calum screams, we pull into Rachel's driveway.

"Both of you shut the fuck up!" Ray screams and we look back at her, "Calum just shut the fuck up, and Luke grow some fucking balls." She gets out of the car and Calum and me looks at each other.

"You like her." I smirk and get out.

"I don... Ummm... No i.... Never mind." He mumbles and gets out. I walk up to the door and knock on the door. Rachel's mom answers, she smiles.

"Oh Luke dear! Missed you so much!" She says hugging me. I smile.

"Missed you too Ms. Gallows." I hug her back, she was a second mother to me, treated me like I was part of the family. I let go and introduce the two, "This is Calum, my band mate, and Rosemarie, we're staying with her family." I say and she smiles letting us in.

"Feel right out home kids," she smile and we sit on the couch, and walks into the kitchen.

"Okay, why wouldn't Jake let you go?" I ask Ray.

"Because Derek said he cheated on me, then someone else told me. We were dating for like three days, and he said I was a lier. Then Calum punched him in the face and that made my day." She laughs and Calum smiles. The front door opens and I look over.

"Mom I'm home!" The too familiar voice screams. The brown haired girl looks into the living room and smiles, "Luke? Is that you?" She say walking in.

"Hi Rachel." I say getting up, she hugs me and I hug her back. The feeling of having her in my arms again feels so right. I quickly kick the thought out of my head and let go.

"What are you doing here?" She asks not even acknowledging Calum or Ray.
"Calum punched a kid in the face, so we had to leave and we had no where else to go." I say and she smiles.

"Hi Calum, it's nice to see you again," she says and Calum rolls his eyes.

"Nice to know." He says, I give him a look.

"Who is this pretty girl?" Rachel asks as she puts her hand on my upper thigh. My breathe stops and my heart starts to go crazy.

"That's Rosemarie." I say and my voice cracks, Rachel smiles.

"Hi honey, nice to meet you too." She says and Ray smiles.

"Nice to meet you too." Ray says and they shake hands.

~few hours later~

"Luke, Azalea just texted me and they don't have a ride home." Rosemarie says.

"We can go pick them up." I says and stand up.

"Oh Luke, come on. They can go pick the others up and you can stay here with me. We need to catch up." Rachel stands up and rubs my arm in a flirty way. I look at Calum.

"Come on Luke, we don't know how to get home." Calum says and giving me a look. I look at Rachel and she's giving me the eyes that I fell for a while ago.

"I'll set up a gps for you guys." I say and Rachel smiles. I make Ray give me her phone, I put in the address and they leave.

"I missed you Luke," she says wrapping her arms around my neck. "I really do love you." She says and brings me up stairs to her room, she sits me on her bed.

"I missed you too Rachel. I love you too." She smiles leaning down and kissing me. I kiss her back.

Even though we're having a moment and I totally missed this brown haired girl. I can't get a certain blonde haired girl out of my mind.