4

"Luke. Luke. Luke. Luke! Luke!" I hear someone scream at me. I turn my back not wanting to get up, "Luke! LUKE!" The person pushes me right off the bed.

"What the hell!?!" I scream looking at the blonde girl in front of me crossing her arms.

"You have to wake up for school." Azalea says and I roll my eyes.

"I'm a rock star. I don't HAVE to do anything." I say.

"Well you HAVE to go to school or you're kissing that 'Rock star' career goodbye." She says and I stand up realizing that she's right, "Now get ready 'rock star'." She says throwing a pillow at me. She starts to walk out of my room.

"Aren't you gonna stay?" I say with a smile. She turns around.

"Just get changed Hemmings, you have to leave in an hour." She closes the door behind her, I walk to the bathroom in my room. I hop in the shower, washing off my body and hair. I get out wiping my hair, then wrapping the towel around my body so it rest on my hips.

I walk out into the room, I open a draw pulling out clothes, "Luke, are you aw-" Lizzie says then stops to look at me wide-eyed, "Oh. My. God." She says and my eyes widen.

"Lizzie get out!" I scream and she doesn't move, "CAT!" I scream and Cat comes running into my room.

"Holy shit Lizzie, let Luke change in peace." She says pulling Lizzie out of the door way, "I'd start locking your doors when you're getting changed." She closes the door, I walk over and lock it.

"Yeah, don't want a thirteen year old girl staring at me." I whisper. I slip on my boxers, then my black skinny jeans with a black tee-shirt, and my all black vans. I spike up my hair and fix my lip ring. I walk out and run downstairs into the kitchen. I sit out the table with the rest of the guys, and Jacky places a plate in front of me.

"What do you mean you can't drive me to school today!?" Azalea screams getting up from the table walking into the other room. I'm curious so I stand up slowly, following her to living room.

"I can't, I'm never truant!" She yells into her phone, "Come on Derek, you know you'll coach will kill you." She says crossing one arm over the one that's holding the phone to her ear, "Babe please!" She says sighing, "Yeah, tonight we can." She whispers and I crunch my eyebrows together, "I'm good in school and never truant. You know that! It's the standards I have to live up to." She starts to sniffle.

"Don't let her catch you," Rosemarie whispers to me making me jump. I turn around and look at her, "She'd have to kill you." She fixes the bag on her shoulder and walks to the kitchen with the rest of them.

"Okay, thank you. I love you." She says and hangs up. I run to the hall and start to walk to the kitchen when she bumps into me.

"Gosh Lies, gotta watch were you're going," I say with a smirk, I look into her brown eyes to see tears stained by them, "Are you okay?" I ask and she nods her head wiping her tears.

"I'm fine. Just have to drive to school with you guys today, Derek's gonna be late if he picks me up." She walks over to the bathroom and I watch as she closes the door behind her. I walk into the kitchen and sit back down finishing my breakfast.

"Ray can you please get me the half-and-half?" Jacky asks and she nods her head getting up.

"Wait Ray?" Ashton asks and Rosemarie nods her head.

"People get annoyed by saying Rosemarie all the time so they just call me Ray." She says handing her mom the half-and-half. We nod our heads.

"Okay, well I need to get going to work, and you kids need to get going." Jacky says screwing on the lid of her coffee cup. Azalea soon walks into the kitchen with her make-up all fixed.