8

My alarm clock starts to go off and I just hit the snooze button. Eight minutes later my phone starts to go off again. I groan sitting up. I turn off the alarm and walk to the bathroom. I hop in the shower and wash off my hair, then body. I get of the amazingly hot shower, I wrap the towel around my waist as I dry my hair with another one.

A knock comes at my door, "Come in." I say and the door slowly opens, I turn my head to see Azalea standing in the door way. I keep drying my hair, "Yeah?" I ask walking to my drawer.

"Just making sure you're awake." She says I turn around to see her playing with her hands.

"I know that's not the reason why you came in here Lies, I'm not stupid." I say throwing the towel that I was using to dry my hair into the hamper.

"Why won't you tell me who Rachel is?" She blurts out and she catches me off guard a little. I sniffle a laugh.

"Why do you want to know so badly?" I ask, "'Cause you need to know everything, don't you?" I ask getting closer to her, I can tell she's tensing up. I smile as she backs up to the wall, my towel still right around my waist. She doesn't say anything, because I'm right and she knows it. I pick up a strand of her hair playing with it between my fingers "See you got a hair cut." I say.

"Yeah, I'm really into all that self improvement," she wiggles out of my grip.

"Or is Derek?" I ask and she looks back at me, "I'm not blind Lies," I says and she sighs.

"Never said you were." She closes the door behind her. I then let the towel drop and I grab my boxers, I slip them on, then my dark wash skinny jeans, slipping on a belt. I sit on my bed and slip on socks then my black boots. I walk to the bathroom brushing my teeth then spiking my hair up. I then fix my lip ring, and walk to the other room. I slip on my nirvana shirt, I grab my bag and walk out of my room.

I run down the stairs and into the kitchen, "Hi Luke," Lizzie says.

"Hey Liz," I say ruffling her hair and grabbing a waffle that was made on the counter, "Your moms a good cook." I say taking a bite.

"Actually Cat made those." She says and finishes her waffle, "Can you put my dish in the sink? I need to get ready." I nod my head as she makes her way upstairs. Cat then walks in followed by the guys.

"Cat, these waffles are awesome!" I say and she smiles.

"Thanks, my mom had to be at work early today." She says and grabs one taking a bite, "I got to go head to school. Bye." We wave goodbye and Ashton sighs.

"What you so upset about?" Calum asks.

"It's not fair! I'm twenty and I have to go to high school." He complains once again, I throw a strawberry at him and he laughs. He eats it. Ray comes down and sits down next to Calum. She doesn't eat just sits there quickly.

"You okay Ray? You're never quiet." I say and she just shrugs her shoulders.

"Just don't feel good." She says, I don't believe her at all. I sigh and put my dish in the sick.

"We're leaving in five!" I scream walking into the living room. The door bell rings, so I walk over and open it.

"Azalea your boy toy is here!" I scream and Derek just looks at me.

"Shut up Hemmings," he says and I just roll my eyes.

"Freedom of speech Derek, oh wait you don't know what that is 'cause you have a F in social studies, even though that was first grade." I say and walk away, I grab the keys to the jeep and run to the car. Soon everyone starts to pile in, I pull out, Derek close behind me. I drive to Lizzie's school dropping her off, we wave goodbye.

We pull into our school and get out, "Michael!" I turn around to see Arden running up to us.

"Hey babe," he says wrapping his arm around her. I see her cheek turn bright red and I laugh a little. We walk up the stairs outside and walk to the school. We walk in and go to our lockers. I open mine and a note falls to the floor. I pick it up and open it.

Dear Luke,
Azalea's and the rest of the Jaxson's are just using you. Be careful.

I just crumple it up throwing it to the floor, "ROSEMARIE! WHAT THE FUCK!" Some kid from my first period class screaming at Ray.

"Jake, stop it." Ray says trying to wiggle out of Jake's grip.

"No, I'm not going to let go! Not until you say your lying!" Jake screams.

"Jake, you're hurting me." She says quietly so no one can here her.

"How dare you say that I cheated on you!" He screams.

"Jake your not even my boyfriend." She says and Calum looks at me, I just shrug my shoulders.

"What the fuck is up with you and lying!?" He screams and pushes her to the lockers, she cringes. Calum slams his locker shut walking over to them, I close mine and the rest of us follow close behind. He pushes Jake away from Rosemarie.

"She told you to let go." He says and Jake gives him a look.

"Okay, and what are you going to do about it pretty boy." Jake says pushing Calum back. Calum brings back his fist and decks Jake right in the mouth. Jake stumbles back a little holding his jaw. Jake goes to punch Calum when his fist is caught.

"Jake, stop, you'll get kicked off the team." Derek says, he looks at me, "Get Calum and Rose out of school now." Derek says giving me a look, I just nod my head running over grabbing them both. We run to the parking lot. We get into the jeep, before I start the car I see Derek running down the stairs. I roll down the window.

"Don't go back to the house because Jacky and Peter come home for lunch." He says and I nod my head starting the car, "Go somewhere." He says and leaves. I pull out of the parking lot. I pull into a gas station and pull out my phone calling the last person I wanted to call.

"Hi, Mrs. Gallows? Is Rachel home?" I sigh and Calum looks at his lap, "Yeah... It's Luke."