19

"ID's please," a big guy asks and we show them to him, "okay, you guys are good." He says and let's us in. I go straight to the bar, sitting at a stool.

"First shots on me," Calum says shoving me a little, and I laugh.

"Okay, sounds good to me." I smirk and Calum pays the man.

"One, two, three!" Calum says and we all down the drink. At first it burns my throat, but by the second one the familiar feeling comes back. I look over at Ray and she makes a face as she downs her third shot, which causes me to laugh. She looks over at me.

"How does this not taste bad to you guys?" Ray asks and we all just shrug.

"Maybe this isn't your kind of liquor." I say and Calum nods his head, he gets up and stands over by Ray.

"One Cocktail, my good man." Calum says to the bar tender, he was a little tipsy, you could tell.

"Cocktail for the young lady," the bar tender says handing Ray the drink. Ray slowly puts it to her lips, she takes a sip and nods her head.

"Not that bad." She says and takes another sip.

"Well while you guys sit around the bar, I'm going to go dance it up." I smirk and get a beer, "I mean I am single now." I smirk getting up and grabbing the beer. I walk over to the dance floor and feel someones hand glide along my hip, then they start to grind. I follow the movement, and we do this until the song is all done. I turn around looking at the girl, she looks familiar but I just shake it off as another song comes on. I continue to dance with the brown haired girl, she was really hot and a pretty good ass dancer.

Her eyes come up and meet mine, causing me to smile. I lean down and attach my lips to hers, I then detach them grabbing her hand. I start to walk over to the place where everyone usually makes out, she stops though. I turn around to look at her, "Why don't we go somewhere else?" She asks and grabs my hand walking to the other side of the club. I put her against the wall and start to make out with her again, she slides her hand up my shirt, and things start to get heated. She pulls away for air, and we both start to breathe heavily. She looks across the room and gulps, "I-I got to go." She breathes out as I start to kiss her neck.

"Why?" I whisper so she can hear me.

"I can't get caught." She whispers back.

"By who?"

"I'm not suppose to be here." She sounds upset.

"Okay," I whisper back to her, I kiss her one more time and back up, "Seen you soon?" I ask as she goes to walk away, she turns around with a smile.

"Hopefully." She smirks at me and walks away, I watch as she walks out the club and I make my way back to the bar.

"A shot of Vodka." I say and the man hands me the glass.

"Devils drink," I hear someone say and as I look to see who it is, someone gets up and walks away. I consume the liquor and follow the blonde. I hide behind a wall watching the familiar blonde walk over to a snobby face. They start to eat each others face and I lean against the wall with a smirk.

"I thought you were a good girl Azalea," I say as she detaches her arms and lips from her boy toy, looking at me. I lean against the wall in the club, smirking. She makes her way over to me, her hand slowly moved down to my manhood and my breathe quickens.

She smirks getting closer to my ear, her hot breathe traveling down my neck, "You know Luke," her hand slides over my manhood and I bite my lip, "Good girls are bad girls who haven't been caught." She whispers in the sexiest voice ever, "So just turn around and forget what you saw."