5

It was the last period of the day and I was totally done with this school. It got annoying 'cause after the whole thing with Derek, Azalea acts like I'm not here, everywhere I go I'm always being stared at. I'm being hugged out of no where, I mean I absolutly love my fans, but this shit is getting annoying. I can't go to the fucking bathroom in peace with out a girl following me in! So now I try not to use the bathroom. I walk out of my last class of the day walking to my locker, I put my new text books in and binders, but i grab the stuff i need stuffing it into my bookbag.

"Hey Luke," Ray says leaning on the locker next to mine.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask and she nods her head. I give her look and she just smiles, i throw my bookbag over my shoulder and we walk to the others lockers.

"Holy fuck!" Ashton screams as he trys to open his locker, Ray pushes him out of the way grabbing his combo from his hands. She opens the locker with no trouble and Ashton curses under his breathe. He starts to put books in, "I still don't get why I have to go to highschool. Jake said YOU had to make a song, so you should be the only one that should go here." Ashton says closing his locker shut.

"No he said you GUYS," I say fixing my backback, "So when you stop having a stick up your ass come and talk to me." I grab the key from Michael, "I'll meet you guys in the car." I walk down to the student parking lot, I unlock it getting into the front seat. I just watch everyone in front of me.

A girl with long black hair talking to her friend about something really exciting. A pink haired girl whispering something to another girl, who goes up to the two other girls whispering it in there ear. I look over to see two kids making out on the side of a bus as if they may never see eachother again. Then I see Azalea and Derek, they start to walk down the stairs to his car, when they get there they stand outside and talk for a little bit. She kisses him and starts to walk to the Jeep.

And then there's me. Where do I fit into all this? I hated high school, and I dropped out for a reason. Not because of the band, but for someone I thought loved me, the girl I thought would be my forever and always. I hear a knock on my window and I turn to look at a worried Calum. I unlock the door and just Calum hops in the back seat, "Are you okay bro?" He asks and I nod my head, "Luke come on... is it Rachel again."

"Its nothing Calum so drop it," I say with a harsh tone.

"If it's nothing then why are you crying?" He asks and I look into the review mirror, tears stained on both of my cheeks. I quickly wipe them away.

"Just get the others I want to leave." I say and Calum sighs. He gets out of the car calling everyone else in. Soon everyone piles into the Jeep, same places as last time. I start the car not even looking at Azalea. I drive all the way to the house and park the car, everyone starts to get out.

"You coming Luke?" Ray asks and I shake my head.

"What time does Lizzie get out?" I ask her and she looks at her phone.

"In like twenty minutes why?" She says looking confused.

"I'm gonna go and pick her up," I say and look at Ray, "alone." She just shakes her head.

"No you're not," she climbs over the center consal and sits in the seat that was once taken by Azalea. She buckles her seatbelt and looks at me.

"Get out Ray," I say and she just shakes her head.

"No thanks I feel like going for a ride," I sigh knowing that there is no way in hell that I can get Ray out of the car. I sigh starting the car up and Ray smiles, she plugs in her phone and puts on music.

"Where's the nearest gas station?" I ask and she gives me a look.

"You have a full tank." She says.