37

It's been a month since Azalea asks me out, I said no. Her expression was hurt, but then it changed to surprise when I asked her out instead. I don't think girls should ask guys out, it's just my opinion. She laughed at me then said yes. Derek comes by once and a while, he's drunk off his ass and I need to call Mindy to come and get him. I feel bad that I have to keep calling her, but Derek needs to learn to control himself.

"Daddy." Arabella groans, tossing and turning in my bed.

"Yes baby girl?" I ask rubbing her soft blonde hair.

"Uncle Calum wants me to ask you if you told mommy yet. You know about the song." She mumbles, rubbing her little eyes.

"Uncle Calum should be asking himself. How about I go talk to him and you go back to bed, sound good?" All she does is nod her head and fall back asleep. I slowly get off the bed and head over to Calum's room. I knock on it a couple times, when he doesn't answer I barge in. I walk in to see him passed out in his boxers, and drool hanging from his lip. "Gross," I mumble, grabbing a pillow from the floor and whack him with it. "Wake up you perv!" I scream and his eyes shoot open.

"Who found my collection?" He holds himself up by his hands, and I fall to the ground holding my sides. I couldn't stop laugh. "Asshole," Calum says grabbing a pillow and throwing it at me. I get up, wiping off the tears of laughter.

"So, what are you doing making my daughter ask me about the song?" I say taking a seat on his bed.

"I knew you wouldn't get mad at her, did she blab on me or something?" Calum laughs grabbing a half-drunk water bottle from the nightstand.

"Pretty much," I laugh. Calum just rolls his eyes as he chugs the rest of the drink.

"So, what are you going to do about that?" Calum asks, throwing the empty water bottle on the floor.

"I don't know how she'll react, and I'm scared that it will ruin what we have. I've waiting so long for this."

"What, seven months? That's how long we've been here Luke." Calum scolds me.

"And that's how long I've been in love with her Calum." I scold back.

"Look, I think you should tell her now. If you wait too long to tell her she might get madder." Calum sighs, giving me a pity look.

"How though? Just be like, 'Hey, I wrote a song about how you're a good girl but not really a good girl, it's about you being a bad girl, but hey! It's a song!'" I say in a voice that was way far from my normal Australian one.

"That's a way to do it," Calum says and I slap him upside of the head. "Careful! My head is fragile." Calum rubs the spot I hit him.

"Why? You don't have a brain in there." I say and now it's Calum's turn to hit me.

"Out! Now!" Calum screams pushing me out of his room, "And tell her tonight about the song." I stand at the doorway.

"But what if I don't know what to say? what if I say it wrong?" I ask and Calum just shrugs.

"Luke it's nine in the morning, take her out to dinner or something, then tell her. So you have all day to think about what to say." I go to object but he cuts me off, "Either you tell her tonight or I do." I just sigh as Calum shoos me out of his room.

"Wait one last thing," I say and Calum looks at me leaning on the door, "about that so called collection..."

"Goodbye Luke," Calum groans slamming the door in my face. I just laugh to myself, then turn around and run right in Azalea.

"Morning babe," she laughs and I smile. Even when she just woke up, she looks beautiful. She gives me a quick peck on the lips.

"Babe, do you know anything about Calum's collection?" I ask and she nods her head.

"Oh totally, I helped him make it." She laughs, and I roll my eye at her sarcastic tone. She starts to walk back to her room, when I stop her.

"Wait, Lies!" I yell down the hallway and she turns around right as she reaches her room, "You want to go out tonight? For dinner, at like seven?"

"I'd love to, do I have to wear anything fancy?" She asks and I just smile at her.

"I'll let you know." I walk back into my room to see Arabella wide-awake, sitting on my bed.

"We're going out to dinner tonight daddy?" She asks all excited and I just shake my head.

"No just mommy and me, sorry baby girl." I say and slip on my sweatshirt. It was about the middle of April, and the weather was finally starting to get nice again, but it was still very cold out.

"Poopy," she pouts crossing her little arms.

"Young lady," I say looking at her.

"Sorry daddy," she says looking at her lap, I just laugh.

"It's okay, if you want you could help me to pick out where I want to bring mommy." I say and Arabella nods her head. "Fancy or casual?"

"Casual, 'cause fancies no fun." Arabella says shaking her head. I smile and take out my phone.

To: Lies<3
Arabella said we're going casual because fancies no fun.

From: Lies<3
She right fancies no fun, being casual is a lot more fun ;) at least I know I taught her one thing

I just laugh and shake my head, tonight is going to be fun.
~~
I slip on a pair of black jeans and my gray nirvana t-shirt. I was just bring Azalea out to Olive Garden, because we both haven't been there in a long time. I slip on my all black high-top Converse, and a purple beanie. I need some color. I then leave my room and head down the stairs. Calum promised me, he would watch Arabella while I was out on my date, and the only reason why he volunteered was so I could tell Azalea about the song. I meet Azalea at the bottom of the staircase. She's in blue skinny-jeans, a black sweater, and combat boots. "Hello love." I say and kiss Azalea.

"Hi." She smiles and shoves her phone into her back pocket. I had this night all planned out and how I was going to tell Azalea about the song.

"We're leaving, bye guys!" I scream as we leave the house walking to the Jeep. We climb in and Azalea turns over to look at me as I pull on to the main road.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" She beams and I just smile, not answering her question. "Come Lukey-Bear! Tell me!" She complains and I shake my head.

"Sorry babe, I can't." I say and hold her hand in mine, "But I can tell you one thing."

"And what's that?" My blue eyes catch a glimpse of her grey ones.

"This night, might change everything." I breathe out and she hits my chest with her free one letting out a little laugh.

"Don't be so dramatic," she smiles, I smile back and look at her once again. My God is she beautiful, I honestly don't know what I would do if I lost her. I pull into the Olive Garden parking lot and park the car, and this is where everything begins.