15

-Cat's POV-

We watched from backstage as the boys jumped around on stage. I smile as Ashton looked over at me, then winked. I blushed a little and winked back, "You know they're actually kind of hot." Azalea says and I look at her with a smirk.

"What about Derek?" I ask and she rolls her eyes.

"I never said I wanted to date them, just said they look hot. Especially jumping around out there." She says watching the boys jump around as they sing 'Long Way Home'. They finish it off the concert at about twelve-thirty, with 'She Looks So Perfect' I never heard people scream so loud in my life.

Ashton's the first one off and he runs straight to me. He hugs me, "Ew! You're all sweaty!" I say laughing.

"Aw, you love it!" He says, not letting go. I squirm, and he laughs letting go, "Hey I'm not as bad as them." Ashton says pointing at the other guys covered in sweat, hugging the girls. Michael balancing Lizzie on his hip.

"True dat babe." I laugh kissing his sweaty cheek. I look over to see Azalea and Luke flirting, or as Azalea says, 'being nice'.

"I really wish Rachel could see this." Ashton says and I nod my head, perking up my eyebrows.

"And Derek." I mumble and Ashton looks at me, follow the same actions I did moments before. Azalea's now resting her chin, on Luke's chest, looking up at him. Luke's smiling looking back down at her, she says something causing him to laugh. She then wraps her arms around him and he wraps his arms around his her neck, "They are so cute together! Why can't they see that?" I ask crossing my arms looking at them.

"Young and stupid." He laughs, I roll my eyes as Ashton smiles and slips out his phone.

"Ash, what are you doing?" I ask he starts to type on his phone then lifts it up. I hear a snap, he smirks showing me the picture and I read the tweet. He takes his phone back with a smirk and tags Azalea and Luke, then presses the tweet button. I shake my head laughing.

"What?" He asks shoving his phone back into his pocket, his corky smile place sloppily on his face.

"Your gonna be dead Irwin." I say with a laugh, he brings me into his arms.

"As long as your in my arms, I'm okay."

-Luke's POV-

"THANK YOU, WE LOVE YOU ALL! GOOD NIGHT!" We scream running off the stage, all the boys goes to their girly-friends. I just walk over and grab a water.

"You did good." I look over at Azalea.

"Did Azalea Jaxson just compliment me?" I ask taking a sip of my water bottle. I set it back down on a table, Azalea smiles at me rolling her eyes.

"Can't you just except it?" She laughs crossing her arms.

"What's the catch?" I step closer to her.

"There's not catch," she says and I raise my right eyebrow, "unless me saying that you looked really hot on there, then yes there's a catch." I smile looking down at her.

"Aw baby, thanks." I say ruffling her hair, she swats my hand away and I laugh, "What about Derek? He's your hunk." I lean on the table. She fixes her hair.

"Who said I can't have two?" She says getting closer.

"Damn Lies, you a player?" I laugh and she nods her head.

"A big player babe." She says with a laugh, I laugh back leaning up straight. She rest her chin on my chest and she wraps her arms around my waist, I then wrap my arms around her neck.

"You don't know what your missing out on." I say, she laughs.

"I'll just ask Rachel, you guys spent a lot of time together." She says with a smirk and I hear a snap. I look around, I just shrug and I look back at Azalea.

"Then I'll just ask Derek what I'm missing out on." She laughs up at me.

"Have fun with that," she says as Jake calls us.

"Time to get back kids! You need to sleep." We all nod our heads and I unwrap my arms from Azalea, her doing the same. We walk to the van, then get to the hotel. We get to the rooms saying goodnight and goodbye to each other. I go straight to my bag grabbing sweatpants.

Azalea does the same and walks into the bathroom. I strip right there and throw on my sweatpants, then take off my shirt throwing it to the corner. Azalea walks out looking at me, "Aren't you going to put a shirt on?" She asks with a laugh and I shake my head.

"I'm comfy." I say and I look at the bed, "I'll make myself comfy on the floor, you can get the bed." I say and she smiles.

"Okay, thanks." She climbs into the bed and I grab a pillow along with a blanket that Azalea wasn't using. I turn off the lights than lay down on the floor. This floor is really uncomfortable, "Luke?" I hear a quiet voice break the silence in the room.

"Azalea." I say back turning to face the bed.

"I can't fall asleep," she says and I laugh.

"It hasn't even been ten minutes babe." I laugh.

"Can you please sleep up here Luke," she says, and I laugh, "please Luke." I get up grabbing my pillow. I lay it down and crawl into the comfy bed.

"Now go to sleep Lies," I say and she laughs.

"Thanks Luke." She says, now it's my turn to laugh.

"Welcome babe." I say and close my eyes. Ten minutes later I feel someone against my chest. I look down to see Azalea snuggles up to my chest. I smile wrapping my arms around her. Out of no where my phone dings and I look at the night stand. It's just a tweet from Ashton.

"Aren't you going to get that?" I look down at Azalea, a smile spreads on my face. I kiss her forehead, she smiles sheepishly.

"It can wait."