6

"LUKE!" Lizzie screams banging on the door, "It's two o'clock! Wake up!"

"Exactly! It's two! Wake me up at four!" I scream and put the pillow over my head. In less then a second I feel someone hop onto of me, "LIZZIE! GET OFF!" I scream and turn around.

"Sorry, but I'm not Lizzie." Azalea says and I just roll my eyes. I go to push her off but she stays seated on my stomach.

"What do want Azalea?" I say and she looks at me.

"What's your problem?" She asks crossing her arms.

"I thought you hated me." I say shifting a little under her.

"'Cause of Derek?" She asks and I nod my head, "If I don't get defensive of him he gets pissed off." She says looking away.

"How long have you guys been together?" I ask, crossing my hands behind my head.

"Since sophomore year," she says, I slight smile on her face.

"Nice," I say and start to wiggle myself up, from under her, "Azalea, get up." I say and she shakes her head.

"Not untill you tell me whats wrong with you." She says crossing her arms.

"Why do you think somethings wrong with me?" I ask leanig up on my elbows.

"They way your emotion just changed," she says, "something just went through your mind. It hurt too." I roll my eyes and smile.

"Nothing, I'm happy!" I smile even bigger, "See!" she crosses her arms giving me the evil eye.

"You're finally falling for me thats it!" She says as if she just won our 'battle'.

"Why do you say that?" I ask with a smirk.

"'Cause when I said how long Derek and I were dating for you got upset, you know you can't get me. The Luke Hemmings can't get a girl he's totally into!" She yells poking my face, I laugh.

"Yeah, 'cause I'm totally into bad girls." I say and look at her smirking.

"I'm not a bad girl," she says through gridded teeth.

"Then why do you sneak out late to meet with your boyfriend?" I ask, "Good girls don't do that." She rolls her eyes.

"Your totally delusional," she says, "I always study, and I get amazing grades, I'm going to Harvard." She says and I can tell that the smile on her face is faker than Rachel's relationship with me.

"I'm not, I can just see through peoples lies. You might be amazing at school, but all you want to be is the perfect daughter that your parents dreamed about. You don't want to go to Harvard do you?" I ask and she goes to get off me, I pull her down so now shes laying on me. Our faces very close.

"No." She says quietly, looking straight into my eyes. She starts to lean closer and I do too, the door swings open and I shoot my head in the direction of Michael.

"Wow... Umm I'm sorry for ummm... I'll just leave." He says closing the door behing him. I look up at Azalea and we both start to laugh. Someone knocks on the door, "Azalea? Dereks down stairs to see you."

"Okay!" She says, "Michael?"

"Yeah?" He says.

"Lets not tell anyone what you saw." She says.

"Okay!" He screams, and walks away. She smiles at me one more time, then leans down to my ear.

"I'm totally into bad boys." She whispers and I bite my lip, "And stop getting hard around me." she laughs, getting up, and walking to the door. Before she opens it she turns around, "But I like it, 'cause I have you now." She then walks out and slams the door shut.