35

I woke up around six-thirty in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep. So I've been watching Invader Zim for the last three hours. The volume was low enough so I wouldn't wake the girls, but loud enough so I could hear.

We're suppose to be at the studio by twelve so we could work on 'Good Girls'. I really don't feel like getting up, even if it's only nine-thirty and I have to get up in an hour or two. I feel Azalea move a little from under my arm. I look down to meet her eyes.

"Morning sunshine." I smile and she smiles back.

"Morning." She mumbles back, her hand resting on her head.

"I put some aspirin on your nightstand last night, a water bottle too." I say, she looks over sitting up a little and grabs the water bottle and aspirin off the nightstand. She throws the pills down her throat and takes gulp from the water bottle. She places the water back on the nightstand, then cuddles back into my arm. I don't bring up last night, because I'm not sure if she remembers it. We stay silent for a while, she's cuddled into my side.

"Luke," she whispers.

"Mhm," I mumble, but don't take my eyes off the TV. Azalea stays quiet for another moment.

"I'm sorry for last night." She says, and I look down at her, "I was drunk and stupid, and I'm sorry." She sighs.

"Azalea, it's fine." I say and trace circles in her side. She closes her eyes, "Azalea, what you said last night, was it true?"

"Yes." She said, her eyes meet mine, "I never had sex, and I don't want to with Derek."

"But you want to with me?" I ask, she nods her head, "Why?"

"'Cause I love you." She says quietly, I rub her cheek.

"I love you too." She leans up and connects her lips with mine. I pull her on top of me and she starts to straddle me.

"Ew! Get a room!" Lizzie screams and Azalea detaches her lips from mine. I laugh and look over at Lizzie covering Arabella's eyes. Azalea shoves her face into the crook of my neck. I fully wrap my arms around her little torso.

"You two go wake up everyone else, okay?" I say and Lizzie nods her head grabbing Arabella from her spot on the bed. She runs over to our bed.

"See I knew you liked her." Arabella whispers and runs after Lizzie to wake up everyone else. When they finally leave Azalea looks at me, I lean up and peck her lips.

"Azalea?" I ask and she nods her head looking at me. "What did Derek do to you?" Her grey eyes look away from me.

"He um-" she stops and I take my hands off her hips placing them on her cheeks, her eyes finally meet mine again. "He's like a Rachel, they treat you like a voodoo doll. I want to run away but I feel like I'm trapped under a spell." She says and tears slide down her cheek. I wipe them away with my thumb, "But when I kiss him I feel numbness, and when I kiss you-" she stops for a second, "I don't know what I feel. I feel alive unlike Derek."

"Do you love Derek?" I ask, and she just stares into my eyes.

"Did you love Maggie?" She asks and I nod my head, "And if you loved Maggie and she was still alive when you met me, would you still kiss me?" She asks.

"Is this a trick question?" I ask and she shakes her head, "No, I wouldn't because my heart belonged to Maggie."

"Then am I a bad guy for making Derek think he has my heart? Am I a bad guy for kissing you and liking it?" Tears still slip from Azalea's eyes and I wrap my arms around her hips once again pulling her closer to me.

"You're not a bad person for any of this Lies," I say and she shoves her face into the crook of my neck once again. "Has he ever hurt you Azalea? Like physically?" She climbs up off me and stands right by the bed. I prop myself up on my elbows, and she picks up her shirt a little to show a scar on her ribs. My eyes widen and I take a gulp, I fully sit up and sit criss-cross. "W-what happened?"

"He found out about me and you- that we kissed. And he got pissed off." Her voice, shaky, I pull her back onto my lap and she starts to cry into my shoulder.

"It's okay baby, it's not your fault." I whisper into her ear, "None of this is your fault." Her crying doesn't stop, "Lies, if he makes you feel like this then stop being with him." She looks at me, gulping.

"But he'll hurt me again." Her eyes meet mine.

"I promise you, he'll never lay a hand on you again." I say and I kiss her forehead. She hugs me again resting her head on my shoulder.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I say back. I hear the door open and Arabella comes running into the room hopping on the bed with us. Azalea wipes away the tears that stuck to her cheeks. Arabella tilts her head a little bit at Lies. She places her tiny hands to Azalea's wet cheeks.

"Why are you crying mommy?" My stomach drops a little and Azalea smiles.

"Honey, I'm not your-" I cut Azalea off.

"She's just upset honey." I smile at Arabella and she nods her head.

"Daddy, can we please go see the big lights tonight?" Arabella asks and I nod my head, "But just you and mommy and me. Okay?" I laugh and nod my head, Azalea smile and rest her head on my shoulder. Arabella just smiles, hugging us.

"Okay, now we need to get ready." I say and Arabella jumps up and grabs onto Azalea's hand.

"Help me get ready please?" Arabella begs and she smiles nodding her head. I change into black jeans and a random t-shirt that was going to be covered by a sweatshirt, real quick. Today the girls were coming to the studio with us. I'm a little scared because I'm not sure if I want Azalea to hear the song. I'm scared to see what she thinks about it.

Soon the girls come out of the bathroom, Arabella was in white skinny jeans, black converse, and a little black Five Seconds of Summer sweatshirt. Azalea was in ripped blue jeans, and a long black shirt, with her grey vans. Both of their blonde hair were up in pony tails. "I'm going to brush my teeth." I laugh and walk in grabbing my tooth brush and scrub my teeth. I spit then rinse, and walk out of the bathroom.

"But I want to go with daddy!" Arabella complains.

"What's up?" I ask looking over at Arabella looking all upset.

"We were all going to go shopping while you guys were at the studio, so we wouldn't be bored. But little bit right here, wants to go with you guys." Azalea says poking Arabella's stomach. I feel all my nerves relax, so I didn't need to preform my song in front of Azalea just yet.

"Arabella can come hang with us if she wants." I say shrugging my shoulders, Arabella sticks her tongue out at Azalea, causing her to roll her eyes. I check my phone, then grab one of my sweatshirts and throw on my black Vans. "We got to leave now little girl." I say and she nods her head.

She runs out the room and before I go I turn around to look at Azalea. I pull her to me by her hips, "Everything will be okay." I say and she nods her head, she pecks my lips.

"Okay, now go, your daughters waiting for you." She says and I smile kissing her once more then follow Arabella out. We go into the elevator to meet the boys in the rental car.

"After we're done with your thing can we see the lights?" I smile and nod my head.

"Of course baby." I say and she looks up at me again.

"I like mommy Azalea, she's nice." I smile and pick up Arabella so she's resting on my hips. "Daddy do you like her?" I shake my head, "Do you love her then daddy?" I just smile, "Good, because I love her too."

~~~~~
SORRY FOR THE LOONG WAIT!!! Hopefully I'll be able to update sooner now that it's summer!! I love all my little penguins!! And look out for a new book that I'm writing, it's called "Punker?" Love you all:*