18

Today is the day that Rachel comes back. I'm still debating whether or not I should break up with her. I made a promise with Lizzie, but what if Rachel won't leave? What if what I have with Rachel is really special and I'm throwing it in the trash? I knock comes at my door, "Come in." I say, my back facing the door as I sit on my bed. The door opens then closes, I hear the door lock and I just ignore it. The person the crawls on the bed and starts to kiss my neck. I turn around to see Rachel.

"Surprise baby." She says with a smile and my eyes widen.

"Aren't you suppose to be at the airport? I was suppose to pick you up in a hour." I say and she laughs.

"I wanted to surprise you babe," she starts to kiss my neck, leaving love bites. I moan as she gets to my soft spot, wait Luke get your shit together. I stand up which causes Rachel to fall a little forward on the bed, "What you have plans with Azalea? That's why you're all upset." She asks pouting out her bottom lip.

"There's nothing going on between Azalea and me," I say as I walk to the middle of the room.

"Then why are you so jumping than baby?" She asks getting up walking over to where I was, she start to slip her hand down my pants.

'Luke walk away,' okay, that's weird. Lizzie get out of my fucking head, 'Walk away and I will.' I listen to the voice and take Rachel's hand away from my pants. I walk to the bathroom and close the door behind me, I start to strip my clothes off as the knob starts to turn.

"Luke, unlock the door!" She yells and I just ignore her and turn on the shower, "I'm going to leave, come get me when you stop being a little bitch!" She yells, I hear her heals click on the wood and out the door. I then hear her car start up and skid out of the driveway. I step into the shower, washing off all the Rachel that was on me. I know there wasn't a lot but still even a little is too much. I get out, drying my hair, then wrap a towel around my waist. I walk into my room, to see Michael sitting on the floor going through his phone.

"You know you can sit on the bed right?" I ask walking to my closet.

"You and Rachel fucked on that thing, I'm good." He says and I look over at the bed in disgust.

"Yeah," I say slipping on boxers, "I should get new sheets." I start to strip the bed as Michael hops up feeling my head, "What you doing?" I ask as I throw the sheets and comforter on the floor.

"Seeing if your sick," he says.

"Why would I be sick?" I ask slipping on some basketball shorts.

"'Cause you're not acting like 'when Rachel's home be an asshole' Luke." He says and I give him a look.

"I"m fine," I say and throw all the sheets into a laundry basket.

"What happened with Rachel?" He asks as he follows me out of the room. I start to walk down the stairs.

"I don't know," I say and get to the ground floor, walking to the laundry room.

"Yes you do Luke, you wouldn't have just let her walk out like that." He says.

"I think I'm going to break up with Rachel." I say stuffing the sheets and comforter into the washing machine. Michael drags me by the hand into the living room where everyone is.

"WHERE THE HELL IS A TEMPERATURE CHECKING THINGY?!" Michael screams and everyone looks at him.

"You mean thermometer honey?" Arden asks and he nods his head.

"Yeah, yeah what ever its called, do you have one?"

"Yeah, in the medicine cabinet." Ray says looking at Calum, he just shrugs his shoulders.