10

-Azalea's POV-

I roll my eyes at Jake as he tries to talk to me, asking if I could get Ray back for him, "Holy shit Jake, I'm not going to tell Ray to go out with you after you fucking cheated on her." I say and sit down for lunch with Arden, Michael, and Ashton.

"Come on Azalea, you know it was a honest mistake," he says leaning on the table. I just ignore him and start to talk to Arden, "You're as stubron as your fucking sister is!" He screams and bangs on the table.

"Don't talk to her like that," Ashton says and Jake looks at him.

"What the fuck you going to do about it?" He asks and stands up looking all tall and shit. Ashton stands up, a good six feet tall, taller than Jake.

"What was that Jake?" Ashton asks, and Jake doesn't back down.

"Just 'cause your in a boyband doesn't mean you can beat me up." He says and Arden laughs.

"Really? 'Cause it looks like one of them gave you a fat lip, asshole." She says and we laugh.

"He was just lucky." Jake says crossing his arms.

"Just leave Jake, isn't it time for you to go jack off?" Arden asks and we all smile, "We can all hear your moans from the boys locker room honey." We all burst out laugh as Jake just walks away. 

"Good one babe." Michael says and kisses Arden, Ashton and me look at them smiling.

"Babe?" I ask and Arden blushes really hard, "When was I suppose to know about this 'babe' thing?" I ask and they laugh.

"We're not dating," Arden says and frowns, "you know how my parents feel about the punk rock guys I'm into." 

"Can't date a guy that dresses like a clown." We both say at the same time laughing.

"We dress like clowns?" Michael asks, and Ashton looks down at his clothes.

"I don't think I look like a clown." He says and we laugh.

"You guys don't look like clowns, it's just what my parents call the guys I'm into." Arden says and Michael smirks.

"I'm in her." He laughs and we all look at Arden who's cheeks are bright red, we laugh and she throws a fry at me.

"Stop it!" She scream as the bell rings signaling that lunch is over. I throw at my stuff and walk to my class.

It's nineth period when I realize we don't have a ride home, I secretly take out my phone and text Ray.

To: Rosey

Hey, we don't have a ride home.

I send it and go back to paying attention to our french lesson, I feel my phone vibrate and I look at the text.

From: Rosey

Okay, we're going to head over and pick you guys, leaving now.

To: Rosey

Where did you guys even go?

I send it and look up to see the teacher standing infront of me holding out her hand. I sigh and hand her my phone, "This is not like you Azalea." She says and places it on her desk, I mentally roll my eyes at how she thinks I am. Lying time.

"Sorry, I had to see if my little sister needed to go to the orthodontist today." I say and she nods her head.

"Okay, just don't do it again." I nod my head and she goes on with her lesson. I stare at my phone on her desk, trying to see if Ray answered me. Twenty minutes later the bell rings and the teacher hands me my phone back. I go to my locker and stuff the books I need into my book bag. I then go straight to Ashton's and Michael's lockers, "They're coming back to pick us up." I say, they nod their heads closing their lockers. We walk down to the senior parking lot and see the jeep. We get in and only Calum and Ray are in the car.