21

"Luke!" Mindy screams at me. She picks up my foam ball on my floor throwing it at me. I laugh at her then hop on the bed next to her.

"Luke what are you laughing at!?" Cat screams wiggling the locked door knob. I put a finger over my mouth and she nods her head.

"This stupid show." I say.

"What show?" Cat asks.

"The Simpsons." I say and look at Mindy with a smile hovering over her.

"Oh okay." Cat says, "Well we're going to go out to dinner in a hour or two."

"Okay." I say and Mindy goes to say something when I kiss her and she wraps her arms around my neck, my hand sliding down her side. She arches her back up and I slide my hand under her shirt, going to unclasp her bra.

"LUKE!" There's a loud knocking at my door. I ignore it and keep making out with Mindy. "LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS!" Azalea screams and I detach my lips from Mindy's, hovering over her once again.

"What is it Azalea?" I ask.

"Can I come in?" Azalea asks.

"No."

"Why?"

"What do you want?"

"Why can't I come in?"

"'Cause I'm masturbating." I say and Mindy covers her mouth so she doesn't laugh.

"Uhh, okay," I can hear the awkwardness in her voice, "we leave for dinner in like thirty minutes."

"Okay," I say and her footsteps fade away. "I'll drive you home." I say getting up and putting on a jacket, "Want one?" I ask showing my Aussie sweatshirt, she nods her. I toss her the sweatshirt and she puts it over her light sweater. She goes to the window opening it a little. She makes sure no one is outside and climbs out. I close the window behind her then run down the stairs. I throw on my Vans then grab the Jeep keys.

"Hello Luke, where you going?" Jacky asks while wiping her hands with a dish rag.

"I need to go out real quick, I'll be back. I promise." I say running out of the house and to the Jeep. I pull out of the drive way and Mindy hops in the front seat. I park four houses down from MIndy's because of her brother. She laughs.

"What?" I ask confused.

"I'm masturbating," she mocks me in a fake accent.

"I do not sound like that!" I say in defense and she smiles leaning in.

"No, yours is way hotter." She whispers and starts to make out with me. Her hand travels to my pants fiddling with my zipper. She finally pulls it down when my phone goes off. I groan and answer it.

"I'm coming Ash." I say and hang up, "I gotta go babe." Mindy frowns and I kiss her on the lips once more.

"Bye." She smiles and gets out. I make sure she gets into the house safe and drive off. Mindy and I have been a thing for about three days after we found out that we made out with each other in the club. No one knows, so we've been sneaking around. I pull into our drive way and everyone piles into the Jeep, Jacky and Peter taking a different car. Azalea sits in the front with me.

"So where'd you go?" Ray asks.

"To go get gas."

"Then why do you only have half a tank?" Calum says in a knowing tone which is really annoying.

"Because I forgot my wallet."

"Why'd you forget your wallet?" Calum asks.

"Calum shut the fuck up." Azalea says annoyed.