34

"Okay Jake, can we go now? I promised Arabella that we could see the city lights." I say through the mic in the recording room. We were playing around with 'Good Girl' and it was almost ten.

"Fine, but you have to be here early tomorrow, because I really want to work with this song." Jake says while putting the headphones back over his ears. I just nod my head while grabbing my papers with the song shoving them into the bag. I throw the bag over my shoulder and run out of the building to the renal car. I hop in the back and Ashton grabs the driver's seat, the others just pilling in. About twenty minutes later we pull up to the hotel, Ashton parks the car and I get out running our hotel rooms (Azalea texted me the room numbers). I knock on room number 119 and it slowly opens to show Azalea in jean shorts and a Rolling Stones crop top.

"She's sleeping." Azalea says and I groan, "Lizzie's watching her, and we're heading to Cat's friend's, cousin's house for a party." I sigh and nod my head, "Your bags are in here." She opens the door so I can come in, I run over to my bag and grab my gray Nirvana shirt with the sleeves cut off and black jeans. I change and then slip on my black converse. "Ready?" Azalea asks and I nod my head, then look over at Arabella sleeping on the bed. "She'll be fine, Lizzie's got her," she whispers to me then looks at Lizzie who was watching TV, "we'll be back soon, just please keep an eye on Ara." Lizzie just nods her head and we head out meeting the others in the lobby.

We then head out to the rental van and all pile in, Cat in the driver's along with Ashton in the passengers, the rest of us pile into the back. "Okay, so is going to be the designated driver?" Cat asks and everyone looks around, I raise my hand.

"I'll drive all your asses home, I don't want to get bad again." I say and Cat smiles at me from the review mirror. The house is about an hour away and when we pull into the driveway you could tell that this was a real New York party. You could also see that this house was going to be hell to clean up in the morning. We park the car and all climb out walking to the front door, none of us really dressed like we were going to a party but you could tell none of us really cared. We walk in and the spell of pot, vodka, beer, and cigarettes hit you. Hard.

"The Jaxson girls!" A male yells while making his way over to us with two red solo cups in his hands. "How you pretty ladies doing?" He smirks at them.

"Good Tyler, how you've been?" Cat asks and he nods his head.

"Pretty good, but it sucks not having you pretty ladies living next to me," Tyler says and he looks over at Azalea, "especially you Azalea. You still with that dick Derek?" I could see she tensed up a little but stayed quiet, Tyler just smirks again, "While I got to go give this to some hot brunette," he says holding up one of the cups, "I'll see you guys later, and there's free bedrooms upstairs if you want to crash or you know, get down." He winks at us and walks away.

"He seems pleasant." Michael says, his arm wrapped tightly around Arden's, I mean I would too, she was really a beautiful girl. We all nod our heads, and I see Azalea looking around.

"I'm going to go get a drink," Azalea says and walks to the kitchen. Soon everyone splits up and I'm left alone. I look around and my eye catches a familiar girls eye. My eyes widen a little and I can see the girl smiling, she makes her way over to me.

"Hey Luke, long time no see." She smiles and I have to tell himself several times not to look into her brown sparkling eyes. I finally get the words that were lodged into my throat.

"Hey Rachel." I coke out and she flutters her eyelashes. "What are you doing here?"

"Just in town, and you know I never miss a good party." She says taking a sip from her solo cup.