36

"'Cause good girls are bad girls who haven't been caught." I sing into the mic in the studio. Jake is on the other side of the glass with the boys, he's pressing buttons. I stop singing then look at him.

"Wait, so what's the beat to the song?" Calum asks and I groan. I get out of the recording booth and grab my guitar from where the others were. I strum a couple cords for 'Good Girls' and the boys all nod their head as Ashton takes his drum sticks and starts to make a beat on the table.

"She's a good girl,
She's daddy's favorite.
He's saved for Harvard
He knows she'll make.
She's good in school.
She never truant,
She can speaks French.
I think she's fluent." Michael sings and Calum takes the paper from his hand reading it.

"'Cause every night she studies hard in her room." Calum sings.

"At least that's what her parent assume." Michael cuts Calum off and he hits him.

"But she sneaks out the window to meet with her boyfriend.
Here's what she told me the time that I caught 'em." Calum finishes and I stop playing the guitar. I rest my arms on it.

"Is this about..." Ashton asks as he looks at the paper.

"Is this about Azalea?" Calum blurts out.

"Why do you think Jake made us stay there? He wanted us to make a song. So I did." I say and I place my guitar on the floor.

"Does Azalea know?" Michael asks.

"About why Jake wanted us to stay? Or the song?" I ask and sit next to Arabella on the couch.

"What do you think dumbass?" Michael says, and I raise my eyebrows, looking at Ara. "Sorry, but about the song."

"No, she doesn't." I say, leaning back in my seat.

"And when are you going to tell her?" Ashton asks, his eyebrows raised now. I just shrug my shoulders.

"Never thought of it." I say, complete lie. That's all I think about, is whether she'll like it or not.

"Lie." Calum says sitting on the floor, he brings Arabella to his lap, and she laughs. "Tell us the truth Luke." By now Jake's ease dropping on this little conversation.

"I'm scared whether she'll like it or not." I sigh. "I don't want her to get angry at me, and this is the best song that I have written so far!" My hands fly up in the air, then land back onto my lap.

"You're a loser." Michael says, walking over to Jake.

"You don't understand how much Azalea means to me. I just got her back, I won her from Derek. And i don't want to lose her." My voice is shaky and tears threaten to fall from my eyes.

"Tell her now, because if you wait, then you will lose her." Ashton says, squatting in front of me. I just nod my head, and stand up wiping the few tears that have fallen away.

"Since you guys know how the beat is, and the lyrics, can we finish the recording?" I ask and the boys nod their heads. Calum puts Arabella back on the couch, then grabs a paper with the lyrics along with the others. They all climb into the recording booth, walking to our instruments. Playing around with cords and the beat.

And that's what we did all day, play around with cords, mess with the beat, and my mind worrying about what to say to Azalea.

~10 PM, heading back to the hotel after see 'the big lights' with Arabella~

I lay Arabella down on the bed, she was fast asleep and I didn't want to wake her. Lizzie was sitting on the bed, reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I grab my jacket, and slip it on, "Hey, can you watch Arabella while i got to get coffee?" I ask and she nods her head because she is too into her book. I walk out of the room and head to the main lobby. I walk across the street to a little café, pulling my beanie down even more.

I order just a regular coffee to go, I leave the café and walk around for a little. I see couples, everywhere I look, and it makes me wonder. What's with Azalea and me? Where are we going? What are we? I love her, I know that's bad to say but I do. I am completely confused on how she feels about me though. One day, she's crying to me about how Derek hurts her, on how he makes her feel then she's making out with him the next. I sigh and start to make my way back to the hotel, I run under the awning being it started to rain. I throw out my empty coffee cup and make my way to my room. I open the door, and close it, but soon someone's legs are wrapped around my waist, and their hands around my neck. I look up and Azalea just slams her lips to mine, I pull away and give her a confused look.

"I broke up with him Luke, I broke up with Derek," she smiles breathing heavily, and my eyes widen. "So with that, Luke Robert Hemmings, will you go out with me?"

~~~~~
I am soooooo sorry this is short, and I'm Sooo sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER!!! But I did and I promise I'll update more often I just got a little bit of writers block. But don't worry I fixed it:D and you guys should read my new Luke Hemmings fanfic, "Punker?" and my new book "Restricted". I love you all and I'll update soon I promise :*****

Sorry if this is a sucky chapter just wanted to update!!!