28

It's been a week since Azalea yelled at me because she didn't love me. I've went to the library everyday, and looked in the back of the room but I never seen anything. Mindy taps on my shoulder and I look over at her.

"Yeas?" I ask and she laughs.

"I think we did good on our project," she laughs and hits her hip with mine. I smile and walk back to my locker. "What's wrong Luke? Is it Azalea?" I give her a look.

"Can you please tell me why everyone want me to break those two up?" I say and she sighs.

"It's complicated Luke," she sighs and grabs the stuff from her locker.

"Is he hur-" she cuts me off, looking at me.

"I need to go catch the bus Luke, I'll text you later." I just nod my head and she runs out the front doors. I walk over to the Ray's locker, where Ray was, crossing my arms.

"What's up pretty boy?" She asks, shoving books into her bag.

"I've been looking in the back of the library and I don't see a thing. Is this some kind of joke?" I ask and Ray rolls her eyes as Calum comes over to us.

"Whats up?" He asks.

"We're going to the library." Ray says and he looks at me, I just shrug. We follow her and she puts her bag down walking over to the back of the room. She moves some books on the shelf and smirks when she sees what she wants. "Look through for me, please." She says, Calum and I look through the hole and our eyes widen.

"Holy shit." I say and look at Ray.

"Told you, she's never 'reading books'," Ray says crossing her arms. I look through the hole one more to see Azalea on Derek's lap, her arms around his neck and their lips moving together.

"Well shit." Calum says and looks at Ray. "She's not a good girl after all is she?" He asks and I look at him, my eyes widen.

"Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught." I smirk and grab my bag swinging it over my shoulder. "I need to go guys. Call me when you need to be picked up." I say and run out of the library. I hop in the jeep, starting it, and driving straight to the house. I turn it off running to my room, I grab the guitar with the thought in my head, "She may be clever but she just asks so square cause in the back of the room where nobody looks, she'll be with her boyfriend, and they're not reading books." I sing while playing some cords, "She said to me, forget what you saw 'cause good girls are bad girls, who haven't been caught."

~~Laterrr~~

"LUKE!" Someone screams knocking on my door, I put my guitar down on my bed looking at the door.

"Come in!" I yell back and the door opens revealing Azalea. "What's up?" I ask looking at her confused. She sniffles and closes the door running to me. She hops into my lap and she starts to ball her eyes out. "Lies, babe, what's the matter?" I ask and she doesn't answer, she just cries into my shoulder, her arms wrapped around my neck.

"H-he kissed another g-girl," she mumbles into my chest, and I just stroke her platinum blonde hair.

"It's okay babe," I say and she shakes her head.

"No it's not Luke, he's an asshole but I love him. Why?" She asks, and I laugh.

"I don't know why, because he's a total loser." I say and she shakes her head.

"Really Luke," she says looking at me, I look at my guitar and smile. I lightly place her next to me grabbing my guitar. "What are you doing," she sniffles and I start to play some cords.

"You got a boyfriend
And he's a total loser
All your friends tell you that he's got no future
But they like me
Just saying

He barely takes you out
If he does he's late
And when the check comes he always makes you pay
I'd never do that
Just saying

You should leave him
'Cause it really makes me sick
Just saying, just saying
You don't need him
I'll help you get over it
Just saying, just saying

When you change your mind I'll be waiting
'Cause I'm better than him
Just saying
When you change your mind I'll be waiting
Just saying

Got a big house
He says he lives alone
But when I drove by I could see his mom was home
I got my own place (he totally lies to you)
Just saying

He says he loves you
But it's all an act
He's seeing someone else right behind your back
You know I'd never do that (he would never do that)
Just saying

You should leave him
'Cause it really makes me sick
Just saying, just saying
You don't need him
I'll help you get over it
Just saying, just saying

When you change your mind I'll be waiting
'Cause I'm better than him
Just saying
When you change your mind I'll be waiting
Just saying, just saying

You should leave him
'Cause it really makes me sick
Just saying, just saying
You don't need him
I'll help you get over it
Just saying, just saying

When you change your mind I'll be waiting
'Cause I'm better than him
Just saying
When you change your mind I'll be waiting
Just saying, just saying."

I finish my little song and Azalea laughs at me.

"You know you can give Jake that song," she says with a smile and I just shrug my shoulders, "Do you even have an idea for another song?"

"I don't know, kind of." I say looking at her.

"Why are you waiting? You can give him that song and be done here. You can finally leave." She says wiping away some tears, I look down at my guitar.

"That's the thing," I say, "I don't want to leave. Not yet." I look up at her and she smiles. She leans in and kisses me, I close my eyes, then she pulls away. My eyes widen and she smiles. She gets up from my bed and start to walk away.

"Thanks Luke," she says, "you know... For the song." She smiles and then leaves my room closing the door behind her. I stare at the door surprised at what had just happened.

That was the first time I ever kissed her. The first time I kissed Azalea Jaxson.