45

Oh good.

Another day in hell.

Let's see what outfit I can find that'll piss off society.

Tugging your skirt over your black sheet tights and throwing your denim jacket over your shoulders you plop down on your bed to kill the extra time before meeting Taehyung outside, your gaze staring blankly at the white painted wall in front of you.

I don't want to go to school today...but I have to...I can't let Taehyung end up being hurt by WooMin....

Although it seems lately that he's hot on my tail instead...

Throwing your backpack lazily over your shoulder and making your way to the kitchen your chef looks at you with her regular cold stare, arm stretched out with a granola bar in hand.

"Here you are Miss Y/N."

"Thanks."

"Do you have any meal requests?"

"No. I'll eat whatever."

After shoving the granola bar down into your bag you pop open the front door and step out onto the porch, a small grin creeping up your cheeks when your eyes land on the tall boy standing in his regular spot with his long brown coat touching his ankles.

Mm...it's worth it to go to school though...

Making your way over to Taehyung who slowly moves his gaze over to you his eyes travel up and down your form, his cheeks flushing a deep shade of red when you reach him.

"Goodmorning Tae!"

Watching the flustered boy fumble around with his bag he swallows hard and begins writing on his board, his eyes doing everything possible to avoid looking at you.

"Goodmorning Y/N."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes I did. Did you?"

"Yep :)"

Falling into the familiar silence shared between the two of you you notice Taehyung nervously playing with the pocket of his coat, his free hand tugging his mask up over his flushed cheeks.

Why is he acting weird?

Do I have something on my face?

When the bus arrives in front of the two of you your eyes flick over to Taehyung who stands frozen, his hand slowly pulling out of his pocket to stretch out in front of you with his palm up in the air.

Eh?

What is he doing?

Oh...is..is he offering his hand to help me up the stairs?

Widening your eyes in light shock at TaeHyung's little gesture a small spark of warmth cracks against the dark thoughts coursing through your head, your small fingers lightly touching the boy's palm to step onto the bus.

He...he's so sweet...usually he gets on the bus first...

Allowing Taehyung to sit in the seat first so he can gaze out the window you take the place beside him and hold your bag against your chest, your face now mimicking the deep blush still flaring on the boy's cheeks.

Why did he do that?

...and why do I feel so weird....my stomach feels weird...

...maybe it was that stew I ate yesterday.