60

(Y/N's POV)

"S-Sorry JinWoo...I know I told you I would eat with your tonight but I was over at my neighbors house...his mother invited me in for dinner..."

Staring forward at your phone screen taken up by your sleepy boyfriend with a pout on his face your heart sinks with guilt, a small lump forming in your throat when he simply shrugs his shoulders.

"It's alright baby. You just missed out on another bomb cheeseburger."

"If you keep eating cheeseburgers you're going to end up having a heart attack."

"Oh come on that's the only thing I have in common with your dad is our love for cheeseburgers! I have to keep my American ways about me to fit in with him!"

"....You don't have to fit in with him JinWoo he's barely around."

"Hey he could end up being around more you don't know, maybe when you're an adult you guys can have a better relationship...I know my dad and I have a better relationship now..."

"You work for your dad, and he works you like a slave."

"A slave that makes great money though."

"...You're such a dork."

Flipping your bedroom light on and giggling at your phone you lazily throw your body onto your mattress covered in clothes from the morning before, your eyes peering over at Taehyung's window illuminated by the little orange table lamp he has.

I wonder what Tae thinks about his teacher I got him...I was so nervous to ask his mom and she agreed so quickly...

"Baby?"

"Hmm? Oh sorry...I was spacing out again..."

"It's okay, I'll forgive you for a kiss."

"I can't exactly kiss you right now JinWoo."

"I know! You have to remember it until I come down at Christmas time. I'll start a tab on how many kisses you owe me."

Giving the grinning male a gentle smile and an eye roll you prop your phone up against your lion plush, JinWoo's eyes flicking over behind you to the guitar propped up against your wall.

"Ya know..it's been a while since I've heard you play."

"Ah...I don't really play much anymore...by the time I get home from that hellhole it's everything I can do just to get up here to my room."

"Mmmm...you should play me a song."

"JinWoo- did you not hear me?"

"I heard you loud and clear baby, which is why you should play me a song."

It's been so long...

"...Fine."

Stepping off of your bed and grabbing your guitar from the stand you settle back into your bed and rest the guitar in your arms, your fingers gently resting on the strings.

"I'm not singing. I'll just play a melody."

"Oh come on! You can't play guitar and not sing me a song! That isn't fair!"

I swear this kid.

"Fine. Only a short song though."

"Deal."

Shyly flicking your eyes down to the strings on the guitar you take a soft breath and begin strumming on the guitar, your own voice sounding alien coming into your ears.

It's been so long since I've sang...I don't even recognize my own voice...

After finishing the song and setting your guitar down your entire face is taken over in a blush, JinWoo's gentle smile doing little to assist your burning ears.

"I love hearing your voice baby."

"Sh-Shut up...it's not that good."

"It is to me...I think your voice is wonderful..."

Pushing your lips up into a pout and moving your gaze up your eyes widen when you see Taehyung sitting on his window cushion covered up in a blanket, a full smile painted on his handsome face.

Tae...he must have been watching...

"Go Y/N!"

Reading those simple words written on Taehyung's board clasped between his blanket covered hands your entire face erupts in a wide smile, your heart filling with warmth when he returns a hearty grin.

"...Baby?..."

I didn't know Tae was watching me...

"Baby?"

Snapping out of your thoughts and tilting your head down to JinWoo who looks at you with an odd expression painted on his face you clear your throat and give him a nervous grin, guilt slowly crawling up your back.

Shit.

"Uh...yeah?"

"I haven't seen you smile like that in a while...what was it?"

Shit shit shit!

"Um...I saw a lunar moth outside my window....it was one of the white ones too...y-you know how much I like those.."

"Really? Is it still there?"

"No...it flew off..."

"All I ever see here are the green ones...I always think about you whenever I see them but I've been waiting to see a white one."

"Mmm...Well...um...I-I have school tomorrow JinWoo...and the last thing I need is to show up to that place tired...so I think I'm going to go to sleep..."

"Alright baby, remember to keep your head up while you're there okay? Don't let those bitches get my strong baby down."

"Mmm...I won't..."

"Goodnight baby, I love you."

"I love you too...Goodnight..."

Gently pressing the red button on your phone and falling back onto your mattress you press your hand against your heart rapidly slamming in your chest, your lips pushing down into a small pout.

JinWoo is right...I haven't really smiled like that in a long time...

I didn't even know Tae was watching me play...I haven't touched my guitar since before I moved here...and this place hasn't helped me want to do it even more...

I hope I didn't make JinWoo upset...now I'm lying to him saying I saw a stupid moth...why wasn't I just honest and said I saw my neighbor?

Am I scared JinWoo would be jealous of Tae?

Or that he would get angry at me because Tae makes me happy?

Pulling your lion plush up to your chest and staring at the ceiling you close your eyes and let out a frustrated sigh, your lips now stuck in a form pout.

I really hope JinWoo isn't mad...or sad...since he isn't the one that made me smile like that...

...it was someone else....

(A/N): Hehehehehe.